I Made Breakfast

Sawyers P.O.V.
Maya was still asleep so I crawled out of bed very carefully to make sure that I didn't wake her up. I went into the kitchen to make Maya's favorite breakfast. Bean and cheese tacos. She told me yesterday.

I put the beans in the pot and threw the can top and the can in the trash. And then I warmed up the tortillas and the beans finished warming up and I got the cheese out and I fixed the tacos all up and fixed some coffee. Maya likes her coffee just like a girl would...French vanilla creamer and Splenda. A lot of Splenda might I add. But she is worth it I finished up breakfast and I took it to Maya.

"Wake up Maya." I said. That's a great way to wake up." She said. "I hope so." I said. I gave her the breakfast and she was so surprised. "Awe. Thank you so much!! It's my favorite and the coffee is so perfect!!" She said. "I'm glad you like it." She finished her breakfast and put it on the table next to the bed.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked her. "I have too call Sam and tell her that I'm with you and that I can't work there." She said sadly. "Okay. And I really am sorry. But you do understand that I did this because I care right? I-i couldn't lose you." I asked her. "I completely understand." She said. "Good." I said.

"I need to call Sam." She said. "Alright." "It's ringing." She said. It rang five times and Sam answered. "Hey Maya what's up." "I need to quit." "What? But you haven't even started yet." Sam said." "I know but I moved with my friend and were leaving." I said. "Okay I understand." Sam said. "Thanks. Bye Sam." "Bye Maya." Maya hung up and looked at me.

We have been talking all day long and it was night time. "I'm tired. I said. "Mmm me too." She said. We got ready for bed and brushed our teeth and brushed our hair and we cuddled and fell asleep.

Sorry guys. This was pretty much just a filler chapter. Comment vote and stay lovely!! ~Amanda.