Home

Sawyers P.O.V.

I woke up and Maya was not in the bed with me. I hopped out and went to the kitchen. "Maya?" I yelled throughout the house. "I got to the kitchen and I saw this note on the counter.

"Dear Sawyer I went to see your parents. Please don't be mad but I need to find out what this rivalry is about. I miss you so much!! Again please don't be mad at me. You mean the world to me. Don't come after me. I will call you in a little bit. I finished the note and put it down.

"She left me? I need to call her." I said to myself. I dialed Maya's number. It rang six times. "Hey you've reached Maya. I'm sorry I can't take your call right now but if you leave a message I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks." It said. The phone beeped indicating that I needed to leave my message. "Maya!! Why did you leave me without telling me. I miss you so much!! Please come back or I'm coming to you instead. Please come back home I miss you. Be careful please. Call me back please. Bye." I said leaving my message.

I went ahead and fixed toast because it was only me today. All on my own. Without my friend. My phone started to ring. I picked it up and checked the caller id. It was Maya.

"Maya!! Where are you?" "I'm at your parents house." "Why did you go without me?" "Because you were asleep and I couldn't do this because if I told you I knew you were going to try and stop me." She said. "You're right. I would've tried to stop you. You know why?" "Why?" "Because I care so much. I don't want you to get hurt again. When my parents hurt your feelings it tore me apart." I said. "I'm sorry."

"When are you coming home?" I asked. "I don't know." "Can I please come and get you or at least come and see you? I miss you." I said. "I miss you too." She said. "Please Maya just come home and we can handle this together." I said. "I want to Sawyer I really do but I just can't right now." "Why not?" "Because I'm trying to figure out what's going on right now because what I just heard has made me go insane and I miss you." She said.

"I miss you too. So come home." "I have to go." "Maya Please." "I'll talk to you later." "Ma-" the line cut off. "What the hell?!?!" I said to myself. I put my phone down and went upstairs and got dressed. I brought her to this wonderful place on my families property of our other farm and I like this girl so much but then she just gets up and leaves?!?! I don't understand.

I went back downstairs and grabbed my keys. I need to clear my mind. I hopped in my car and went to the park.