Will You Be Mine?

Maya took off the blindfold and the look on her face was unbelievable. She started to tear up. "Awe Sawyer this is amazing. I can't believe this. Thank you so much." "Your welcome Maya." I said and kissed her on the lips. I hugged her. "This so beautiful." She said. "Thanks." "But why are we here?" She asked. "Well let's eat and you can find out." I said. She just smiled and I took her hand and I brought her to the dining room. I brought Maya to this beautiful mansion for the whole night. I secretly packed her and me a bag. "Awe Sawyer this is so beautiful!! Thank you." She said. We're having some steak and baked potato and salad. We went and sat down at the table. The food was delicious. "Hey Maya I'm sorry but can you excuse me for a moment?" I asked. "Of course not go ahead." She said. I love that about her. I love everything about her. I love just her. I love her so much. I went to the backyard and grabbed the necklace that I had bought her. It was silver with a Purple Heart on the left side. I grabbed my guitar and I started playing my song Please. Maya heard the sound and she came out on the patio. I was standing on this kind of dance center that's outside and it's decorated. "Sawyer?" "Come down here." I said. She did and came to me about thirty seconds later. "What are you doing?" She asks me. "I need to tell you something." "Um what is it?" "Just stand here. I'll show you." I said. She stood there and watched. I started to strum.

"You come to me with a gentle touch. A love so real it's far to much for a boy like me a worried mind to believe in you I gotta close my eyes you want me to say please baby I can say please you want me to get get down on my knees baby I can get down on my knees, My will was strong but my legs were weak I could not walk and I could not speak. The love that you give me is way down south,baby I was was born just to kiss your mouth,so I became a part of you and you became a part of  me,see I had no choice but to lie to you see,if I'd've told you the truth you would have set me free,you want me to say please baby I can say please you want me to get down on my knees baby I can get down on my knees. You want me to say please yeah baby I can say please you want me to get down on my knees baby I can get down on my knees. I can say please baby I can say please I can say please."

Maya was in tears by the end of the song. "That was beautiful." She said. "There's one more thing." "What is it?" She said nervously. "Turn around." She turned around and I pulled out the box that was holding the necklace. I put it on her neck and she just looked at it. "What do you think?" I asked her. "I-I love it." She said tearing up. "Good." "But what is this for?" She asked me. I sighed. Now here is the time. Here I go. "Maya. There's something I need to tell you." "What is it?" She looked scared. I kissed her to calm her nerves. She kissed back and blushed.  "Since the very literal moment I met you I knew that you were something special. I liked you ever since you took me to your house. I liked you enough to kiss you. And I realize now that that may not have been the best decision but it all was worth it. Through all the ups and down we went through to get here I'm so happy that the time is finally here. Maya will you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked nervously. "Sawyer I- um i I would love to be your girlfriend!!" "I love you Maya." I said. "I love you more!!" She said. I kissed her on the lips passionately. "Can we face time the kids?" She asked. I nodded my head. I called Mariah's phone. "Hi!!" She said. "Hey baby girl." I said. Her and Marcus were laying in my old room. "So what's up?" "Well me and Maya are now official!!!!" I said. "Yayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!" She squealed. "Haha. I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats. Well I won't keep you any longer. Go and enjoy each other's company and have fun." She said. "Okay we will. Bye honey." I said. "Bye!!" She said. "That was so cute." Maya said. "Yeah they are." I said. We walked back inside and we went upstairs. Maya went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. She came out in these cute pajamas. Her hair was in a messy bun just like how Mariah does it. I went and got ready for bed too. "Thanks for all of this sawyer." Maya said. "I love you. I'd do anything for you." "How long have you loved me?"   "Since you were taken. That's when I realized how much you really mean to me." I said. She came up to me and put her hands on my neck. "What's this for?" I asked her. "Nothing. I just love you so much. I love you I love you i love you!" She said. "Haha. Oh Maya you have no idea." "Of what?" "How much I love you more." I said. "Well we'll see. Let's got to bed in the meantime." She said. I nodded. We got under the covers and cuddled up next to each other. I turned off the light. "Good night baby girl." I said. "Goodnight sawyer." She said. I kissed her. She kissed back. We cuddled next to each other and went off to dream town.

Hey babes!!!! So omg finally Maya and sawyer are together it makes me so happy!!!!!!!! Considering that i'm the author of this book yet I get excited when new things happen. Haha. Oh well. Read on. I appreciate you guys more than words can ever explain. Please believe me and know that you are beautiful and FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!! Stay lovely!!!! ~Amanda.