Catching Up On More Than You Might Think..

Bens P.O.V.
I'm so happy that I'm finally back home. I have yet to go an see the rest of my family. But when Sawyer called me to see my sister, I couldn't argue.

Last time I saw her, she was still putting flowers in her hair and having sleepovers. And now, the little girl that I watched grow up, is a beautiful young lady whom I'm so proud of. Sawyer seems to treat her as the love of his life, and Maya seems to truly love him.

Maya's P.O.V.
I'm so happy that Sawyer surprised me with this. He truly is the love of my life, I couldn't imagine a better guy to be with. But now me and him have to tell my brother all that's happened to me, God help us.

"So?" My brother asked.

"Sorry." I said.

"Catch me up." He replied laughing slightly.

"Where to start?" I asked Sawyer.

He just looked at me helpless. I really don't want to tell Ben what's going on. He's so protective. If he gets mad, it won't be good for anybody.

"Um, well. It's been a really good year." I started.

"And?" He edged on.

"Well, me and Sawyer have two kids." I said. Then I noticed I could've worded that a little better. Bens fists clenched and looked directly at Sawyer.

"Ben chill. Let me explain. They're not biological. Not that that matters." I said.

"Okay, explain." He replied.

I explained how the situation of Marcus and Mariah came about. Ben understood and said that he would love to meet the kids. I love that idea.

"What else has happened?" Ben asked.

"Well, Sawyer?" I looked at Sawyer to help me.

"We had something happen this year." Sawyer said.

"Which was?" Ben asked clenching his fist.

"You remember Justin?" I asked Ben.

"Yeah, I remember the kid." He said bitterly.

"He's wanted." I said.

"Why?" Ben asked back.

"Because of me." I whispered.

"What?" Ben asked becoming very mad.

"H-he got to me again." I said trying not to cry, while Sawyer was rubbing circled with his finger on my back.

"How?" Ben asked.

"R-rape, and he- he shot- m-me." I said.

"Damnit!" Ben yelled.

"Ben, I have to tell you something." I said tearing up.

"What?" He asked mad.

"I'm-p-pregnant." I whispered.

No words. Not a sound. Complete silence. Sawyer stopped rubbing my back, and was just looking at the ground, while Ben was just looking at my eyes.

"Your what?" He asked almost crying.

"I'm having a baby." I replied.

"It's Sawyers right?"

"Ben-"

"Right!? Please, Maya it can't be Justin's. Have you taken a maternity test!? Please tell me it's Sawyers!" Ben begged me crying.

"Ben, this is Justin's baby." I replied crying.

"Oh my gosh Maya. Are you sure your pregnant?" Ben asked.