Time To Go Home

It's been two weeks since Maya woke up. And I've been the happiest boy in the entire world. She is my princess. And I've decided that I'm going to take her out on a date when she gets out of here. Our first date after the hospital and I'm really nervous. I just want this night to be perfect. But before any of this can happen we need to get Maya home.

"Hey Maya are you all ready?" I asked her. She was up and packing her bag. "Yup. I'm just getting the rest of my stuff. You know how happy I am to have you here with me. And I had a really long talk with God last night thanking him that I remembered not only you but as the days passed I remembered your family too. But those memory's brought back justin to." She said.

"I know Maya. And I'm so sorry. I promise you that I will make sure that I put him in jail. And we will do it together." I said. She smiled at me and walked over to me. She walked so close to me and she took my hand in hers and she stared right into my eyes. She put her head on my shoulder and she wrapped her arms around me. "What are you doing?" I asked her confused. "Just follow me." I was so confused until she started to move.

We were dancing. She started to sing quietly. It was S Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

"And all along I believed I would find you,time has brought your heart to me,I have loved you for a thousand years,I'll love you for a thousand more" she sang.

"What was that for?" I asked. "Nothing...everything." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Just thank you. I can't believe what you did for me. I lo-just thank you Sawyer." She said. Is it just me or did she just almost say that she loves me? Maybe I don't have anything to worry about. Maybe our feelings have been the same all along.

"Your welcome. And so we should get out of here." I said. "Yup. Let's go." She said and grabbed her bag and we started to walk out. We walked to the front desk to sign out. "Hello miss Harris." The lady said. "Hello Barbara." "Wait you know her?" I asked her. "Yup. She used to be an old friend of my mom."

"Wow. Okay. Small world huh?" I said. "You have no idea." Maya said. "Okay anyway." I said trying to move along. "So just sign these papers and you'll be on your way." Barbara said. "Okay. Thank you." I replied.

She smiled in return. I finished up all the papers and we left the hospital. "I'm beyond glad to be out of here." Maya said. "Haha. Me too." She just laughed. "I'm just glad that your okay." I said. "Thanks. Me too." I smiled in return. "You missed your turn to go home." Maya said. "I know." I replied.

Maya just looked at me confused. "We're going somewhere. It's a surprise." I said. She just rolled her eyes playfully and looked at the window. We finally got to our destination. "Um sawyer what are we doing here?" Maya said. "We're here because I want you to meet someone." I said. "Who?"

"Just someone who I met and is very special to me. And these two people are going to absolutely warm you heart. As they did mine. Just trust me you'll love them." I said. "Okay." She said nervous.

"You'll connect fast. I promise. There's this one girl who has really helped me realize how I feel." I said. "About what?" She asked. That's when I realized what I just said. "Oh um no-nothing." I said. "Are you sure?" She asked me. "I'm sure." I said completely lying. I'm getting more and more nervous to ask her out on our first date after she got out of the hospital. And I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. And I just really want to get inside the special place and let Maya see these two amazing people who changed my perspective on Maya and myself.

"Let's go." I said. "Okay." Maya said and we got out of the car and walked up to the door and opened it. We walked through the office and up the stairs to the door. I knocked on it and the door opened. "Hi..."

Hey guys...so I really don't ever say anything any different just stuff about how much I love this book and how I hope that you guys are enjoying it just as much as I am. And I love you guys and so stay lovely as always... And stuff like that. Yeah so I have news... I am out for summer but I'm one of those weirdos that likes school and all that. I'm homeschooled and so I can start whenever I want. And so I asked my mom if we can start and she said sure so I want to do this because me and my cousin Ashley are going to move to Philly together. But I have too graduate two years early for that to happen. My sister did it. So yeah. I'll be 17. Which I can actually do because of my parents permission. So yup that's all that I wanted to say. Love you guys...stay lovely...~Amanda.