The Best Morining...Kind Of

Maya woke up first this time. But she wasn't in the bed. I began to panic because there's no way that I would ever make it through what happened like last time. I love her and I'm beyond happy that I don't have to keep my feelings inside of me anymore. I walked into the kitchen to find Maya making some breakfast.

"Good morning baby." She said. "Good morning." I said and walked up to her and kissed her. "I love you." She said. "I love you more." I said. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I wanted to surprise you with some breakfast. You know since you always surprise me like this." She said. "Well thank you honey that's very nice of you. But you do know that I'm the guy so I'm supposed to take care of you." I said. "Nope. Not this morning." She said. I just smiled at that. I kissed her. "What is all of this?" I asked looking at the table.

There was a candle standing in the middle of the table and two plates were set at the spots where we would be sitting. Maya fixed the plates and her and I went to sit down. She had fixed omelets with bacon and hash browns. We sat down and ate together. "This is so good babe." I said. "Thank you." "So what do you want to do today?"  "I really miss the kids." She said. "Me too." I said. "So one thing that I really want to talk about um." She said. That really puzzled me. "Yes?" "You haven't told Mariah you love her yet." "Oh. Um yeah I kind of want it to be special. And I'm a little scared to." "Why is that?"

"Because Jordan and bekki told her that they love her too." I said. "Are you afraid that she won't believe you?" She asked. "Yes. I just want her to know that I'm going to love her and Marcus forever." I said. "Honey they will." She said. "I love you so much Maya." "I love you so much more." "No not possible. I saw you first." I said.

She just stuck her tongue out at me. I smiled. We finished up dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. We watched a little tv and then went to get dressed and packed. Maya went into the bathroom first. She came out in a beautiful white tank top and her varsity jacket from her high school. Her hair was in a messy side ponytail. And she looked absolutely beautiful. As usual. "Do I look okay?" She asked me. "You look lovely honey. As always." I said. "Thanks. I love you." She said. "I love you more." I said and kissed her. Then it was my turn to get ready while Maya packed. I came out in some jeans and a white t-shirt. My hair was down. Maya smiled when I came out. I smiled back and began to pack. I zipped up my bag.

We grabbed our things and put them in the car. Me and Maya did a final run through to make sure that we didn't forget anything. "Are we all good?" I asked her. "Yup." I nodded and we walked out and got in the car. "Maya pulled out her phone and called Mariah. "Hey Maya!!" Mariah said. "Hey squirt." She said. I giggled. "So what's up?" "We're on our way to come and get you." She said. "Awesome!!!!" She giggled. "Yup. So we will be there in about ten minutes okay?" "Okay. We will be ready." She said. "Okay. Bye guys." Maya said. "Bye you too." She said. I giggled. "So she seems excited." Maya said. "Yeah she does." I said. We got to my parents house and we hopped out to go see the kiddos. I rang the door bell and skylar answered.

"Hey bro." He said. "Hey sky." I said and hugged him. We walked in and Mariah and my mom were on the patio. My dad and Marcus were in the kitchen with Aric. "Hey son." My dad said. "Hi dad." I said and hugged him. I hugged Aric too. I walked out onto the patio. "Bro!!!!" Mariah said running up to me. "Sis!!!!!!" I yelled back mimicking her tone. I hugged her and spun her around. She giggled. My mom walked up to me and hugged me also. "Hey honey." She said hugging me. "Hi mom." I said. Me and my mother have always been really close. We all walked in and I got the kids. Me and Mariah and my family talked for a little while. And then we left for home. But when we got home I saw something that I never wanted to see. "Um Mariah why are they here?" I asked. "I have no idea." She said crying. "What do we do?" I asked Maya. "I don't know." She said. "Mariah?" I asked. "Please sawyer please don't let them take me." She said. "Okay. I just need to talk to them and find out what they're here for." I said.

She nodded and held onto Marcus  cradling him. I hopped out of the car while Maya stayed in with the kids. "Hello?" I said. "Well hello." This one lady said. "May I help you?" "We need to take Mariah and Marcus back." I started to panic. But I didn't show it. "Why?" "Because this is where they started and this is where they will finish." "Um excuse me but that's not your choice." I said. "Really?" "Yeah. It's Mariah's choice. She chooses. Plus she's happy here. Her and her brother. So why do you need them back!?" I asked getting mad.

"That's none of your concern. They started to walk to the car. They opened the door...

Hey babes!!!! So I think that you know who's at the house. But it's about to get dramatic...again. Haha. So anyway. I love you guys so much and keep voting and commenting. I love to hear your guys's thoughts and just hear what y'all have to say to me. Stay lovely as always!! ~Amanda.