What Even Is Home?

Maya's P.O.V.
I can't believe this. Sawyer goes from saying that he loves me and our baby, to saying that he doesn't and that he doesn't want to come home. At this point I don't even know what home is anymore. I've been crying ever since that phone call. Aric came back to the house. He hasn't talked to me though. Every time our eyes meet, he looks away.

*Ring*

The phone rang five times before anyone answered.

"Hello?" He said. I know that voice anywhere. It's Justin.

"Justin?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's me Maya." He replied.

I felt a panic come over me. What if he got to Sawyer? Or someone else?

"Justin, where's Sawyer?" I asked.

"Don't worry Maya. He's right here. I didn't hurt him." He replied.

"Thanks. I appreciate that. Can I talk to him?" I asked.

"Sure you can." He replied. I heard him say something to Sawyer but I couldn't understand what was said.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked.

"No need. I'll just explain." He said.

"Okay." I replied.

"I'm at Johnnys place. I got super drunk and I went to lay down in the guest bedroom. Then this girl came running in."

"What girl?" I asked worried.

"Her name is Angela." He replied.

My heart dropped. I know Angela, very well actually. I grew up with her.

"Okay?" I asked.

"She came in with a gun and was threatening to shoot me. Then Justin and John busted through the doors and saved me. Johnny came and got me while Justin took care of Angela." He finished.

"T-took care?" I asked scared.

"Yeah, she's uh, she's dead." He replied.

I dropped the phone. She can't be dead. My Angela. She promised that she would never leave me. I slid down the wall and cried my eyes out for the God know how many times it been already just in one day.

"She's gone?" I asked through my tears.

"Yeah? Did you know her?" Sawyer asked me.

Justin's P.O.V.
I can't believe that I had to shoot her. My Angela is gone. She was carrying our son but miscarried. She later found out that she's not able to carry baby's to full term. I was devastated by the news. My son, is gone. Now Angela is too.

"Did you know her?" I heard Sawyer ask.

Maya knows Angela very well. She's the reason why me and Maya couldn't have a life together. She broke us up. We had an affair. That's when she got pregnant with our son.

"Sawyer, Angela is my sister." Maya's voice cried through the phone. Sawyer looked straight at me.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you. But I didn't think that she would ever come back into our lives." I replied.

Maya's P.O.V.
My sister is dead. She had an affair with Justin and got pregnant but ended up miscarrying the child. I forgave her, but then she goes and wants to kill my boyfriend!?

"Sawyer?" I asked.

"Yeah Maya?" He said.

"I'm coming to Oklahoma. I know where Johnnys house is." I decided.

"Maya, you shouldn't come." He protested.

"I don't care. I'm going to pack a bag and coming in tonight." I said.

"Maya-"

"No. You can't stop me. Don't leave, I'm coming to you." I said firmly.

"Fine. Just be careful." He replied.

"I will. I have to go now." I said and hung up the phone.

"Your leaving?" Kirsten asked.

"Ahh!" I jumped.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." She said.

"That's okay. Yeah, I'm going to get Sawyer. My, my sisters dead." I replied trying to be as strong as possible.

"I didn't know that you had a sister." She said.

"Her name is Angela." I replied.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey." She said.

"Thanks mom." I replied hugging her for a moment before letting me go.

"Do you want help getting packed?" She asked me wiping the tears off of my face, the way my mom see to do when I was younger.

"Sure." I replied taking up her offer to help me.

Four Hours Later
Im all packed up and my bags are by the door. I'm going to miss the kids so much.

"Maya, I'm going to miss you so much." Mariah said to me hugging me.

"I'm going to miss you to honey. But just remember, I'm only a phone call away.  Don't worry what time it is, if you need anything, promise to call me?" I asked.

"I promise." She said hugging me one last time.

Marcus waddled over to me.

I picked him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you Marcus." I said.

When I was done saying goodbye I loaded my car with Kirsten's help.

"Bye honey, the kids will have fun. You just go get Sawyer and stay safe. We love you." She said.

"Thanks mom. I love you too." I said hugging her back.

I hopped in my car and started it. I backed out of the driveway and waved one last time before starting my journey to go and see Sawyer..,