I Want To...

So what are we going to do?" The woman asked. "Can we just wait a second? I need to talk with my parents for a minute please." I asked. She nods her head in agreement. "Hey what's going on?" My mom asked me. "I want you to adopt Mariah and Marcus." I said. "We barely even know the girl." My dad replied.

"Please I am begging you. She can be under your legal protection. But I want her and Marcus to live with me and Maya." I said. "Sawyer, Your only 16." My mom said. "But please mom. I'm very mature and she will have me and Maya. Please I am begging you guys. I need her. I care for her so much. So just please. Please guys." I practically begged them.

"Fine. Your right. You are very mature for your age. Under one condition." My mom said. "Anything. I'll do anything." I said. "You have to make sure she is constantly provided with what she needs." She said. "I promise." I said. I was so happy. Then the lady came back in. "So have we came to a decision?" She asked. "Yes ma'am. We want to adopt Mariah and Marcus." My dad said.

"Okay just sign these papers and I will go and get her ready." She said. "Wait!!" I said. She looked back at me. "May I do it?" I asked her hopefully. "Sure." She said. I smiled and went to Mariah's room to tell her the news. I knocked on the door.

"Hey Sawyer." She said. I couldn't help but smile. I'm going to have a little sister. I looked at Maya who was holding Marcus. I just smiled at her. "Hey Mariah. Can we talk?" I asked her. She looked nervous. "It's nothing bad is it?" "No I promise it's nothing bad. It's amazing actually." "Okay?" She said unsure.

"So, would you and Marcus like to get adopted?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up. "By you?" "My parents actually. But you will live with me and Maya." I said.

Her eyes started to fill up with tears. "Why are you crying?" I asked worried. "You care about me. Thank you so much for this. Me and Marcus will forever be great full for this." She said. I smiled and pulled her in for a hug. "You'll be my little sister." I said. "And you'll be my big brother." She said. I smiled at that because reality was finally sinking in. "But what about Maya?" She asked me. "All four of us will live together." I said.

She laughed and hugged me again. I hugged back. "So I have to pack up." She said. "Yup." I replied. "Can you get Marcus packed? And I'll get myself packed." She said. "Of course." I said.

She walked to her bag and started packing. I started packing for Marcus. I packed his few toys and clothes. And his bathroom stuff. And then I was done. I picked him up out of his crib and held him in my arms. Then Maya came in. "Hey what's going on?" She asked me. "My parents are adopting Mariah and Marcus. But they're going to live with us." I said. "Oh my gosh this is so exciting. I get to live with two adorable little kids. I get to do Mariah's hair for school. And I get to play with Marcus!!" She squealed. "Haha. Yup. Do you mind helping Mariah pack?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and walked over to Mariah.

Maya's P.O.V.
"Hey." I said. "Hi." She replied happy. "Do you mind if I help you?" I asked. "Not at all. You can start putting this stuff in my bag." She said. I nodded and she went to get her bathroom stuff. I put her clothes and a picture of what looks like a mom and dad and then Mariah. I guess Marcus wasn't born yet. It made me kind of sad for a little girl to have to go through that.

But happy too because now I get blessed with two amazing little kids that I get to know more and more. Mariah came out with a toothbrush and a hairbrush. She put the stuff into the bag along with some shampoo. "All done." She announced. "Us too." Sawyer said with a sleeping Marcus on his shoulder. "Awe. My baby boy." Mariah said. I smiled at her.

"So, Downstairs everyone?" Sawyer asked us. We nodded our heads and I grabbed her only bag and Sawyer did the same with Marcus's.

Sawyers P.O.V.
We walked down the hall and down the stairs to where my mom and dad were with the consultant where Mary was crying. Mariah walked up to her and hugged her. "I'll see you Mary. I love you." Mariah said. "Oh Mariah. I love you too sweetie." Mary said.

Mariah hugged her one last time and walked over to me. She put Marcus in her arms and she took her too Mary. Mary took him and hugged him and kissed his cheek.

She handed him back with tears in her eyes. Mariah walked back over to me and my family. She looked at me and hugged me. "You ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded her head. I nodded. We walked out the doors and I put her bags in my car. We walked up to my parents.

"We'll meet at Whataburger for dinner?" My mom asked. "Sure." I said. "Okay. Be carful I love you baby." She said. "I love you too momma." I said. Then my mom and dad and brothers walked to Mariah and Marcus.

"Bye sweetheart." My mom said. "Bye Kirsten." And then my dad. "Goodbye sweetie." He said. "Goodbye Carl." She said and hugged him. "And then Aric. Oh God please be good.

"Bye little sis." He said. "bye big bro." She said. I chuckled. And lastly Skyar. "Bye Mariah." He said and hugged her. "Bye Skylar." She replied. And then Maya said her goodbyes. "Bye honey." My mom said. "Bye Kirsten." "Bye sweetie." My dad said. "Bye Carl." Maya replied.

We left in separate cars. We need to go to the mall. My parents brought my old car seat for Marcus until we can get his own. "We need to go to the mall." I told Maya. "Yes we do." She replied.

I drove to the mall and we got everyone out with Marcus on my hip. And Maya walking with Mariah. "So where to first?" Maya asked. "We need to get Mariah a phone." I said. Her face lit up. "What? Why?" She asked me. "Because when you go to school if something happens like the bus doesn't show up and I need to come and get you you will need to call me." I said. "Okay. Thanks Sawyer."She said.

"Your welcome." I said. We walked into the Apple Store. "Hello. Welcome to AT&T how may I help you today?" This woman asked. "I need to get my sister a phone." I said. She smiled because I said sister. "Okay. What kind of phone?" "I phone 6." I said. "Okay." She went and got the phone after we talked about the data plan and everything. I paid for the phone and then we left with Mariah's happy face and her new phone.

"You like it?" I asked her. "I love it. Thank you Sawyer." She said. "Your welcome Maya." I replied. Now where?" I asked. "Um justice?" Maya asked me. "Okay." I said. We walked into justice and we bought Mariah 12 outfits. We also got her some jewelry. And some shoes. Maya took Mariah into forever 21 to get some bras and underwear. I went into Hollister.

Me and Marcus were looking at some t-shirts when Maya and Mariah came with three bags from forever 21. "Did you get everything okay?" I asked. "Yup." Mariah said. "Good. Now let's go to Lowes." I said. "For what?" Mariah said. "For paint." I said.

Mariah and Marcus are going to have to create they're own rooms." I said. "Really?" Mariah asked me. "Yeah." "Thank you so much! She said and hugged me. "Your welcome little sis." I said. She hugged just a little tighter. We headed from the mall to Lowes for paint and some other stuff.

We got there and headed to the paint section. "Hello. How may I help you make your house perfect today?" This man asked. "I need to find my sister and little brother some paint for they're rooms." I said. "Okay. Well over here we have our colors displayed. You can choose whichever one you want." He said. "Thank you." I said. "Your welcome sir." He said and walked off. "So you can choose whatever 2 colors you want." I said. "Really?" Mariah asked. "Yup. Just remember I'm the coolest brother." I said. "I'll never forget that Sawyer." She said. That really warmed my heart.

I smiled at her. "I want these." She said pointing to this beautiful brown and pink. "That's really pretty Mariah." Maya said. "Thanks Maya." Maya smiled at her. "Now for Marcus." I said.

We chose blue and white. We went and handed the man the color samples and he made the paint. We paid for it and we went to the car and drove off. "Now where?" Maya asked. "Let's got to the new store At Home." I said. "Oh yeah I heard that store is suppose to be really good." She replied.

"Yeah." I said nodding my head. We got there and went inside. We went to the section of decor. We got some cute pictures of animals for Marcus,lamps,and bed sheets. Now for Mariah. We got her some bed sheets,lamps,and some pictures. We paid for everything and left to go and get some dinner with my parents.
Hey babes,how are you? I'm so happy with the way this book is turning out. You guys have gone above and beyond for me and I'll never be able to thank you guys enough for what you have done for me. I love you guys soooooo much!!!!!! Stay lovely. ~Amanda.