Morning Sickness

Maya's P.O.V.
I was peacefully asleep when I got a rude awakening. I looked at the clock that read 4:33.

I jolted up out of bed when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I ran to the bathroom and leant over the toilet. I threw up last nights dinner and whatever else was inside of me that I guess, my baby didn't like.

As I was in the middle of my situation, I heard soft footsteps behind me.

"Maya?" Sawyers voice rang through my ears.

"Y-yeah?" I asked.

"Here let me help you." He said tying my hair in a ponytail.

"Thank you." I replied getting up to brush my teeth.

"I guess the baby didn't agree with the steak huh?" Sawyer said joking and trying to lighten up the situation.

"Haha, I guess she didn't." I replied.

"She?" Sawyer asked me raising up his eyebrow.

"Oh, I just have some dreams that the baby's a girl. It's weird l know." I said looking down and blushing.

"It's not weird." Sawyer replied.

"Oh, thank you." I said heading back to bed.

Sawyer followed behind me and crawled under the sheets right next to me.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"Just a little, but it's okay." I replied.

"Here." Sawyer said getting up close to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his two hands on my belly.

"Much better." I said.

"I'm glad." He replied kissing my cheek.

"Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome. Now, you need your rest. Go back to sleep baby." He said.

"Okay. Goodnight Sawyer." I said.

"Goodnight Maya. I love you."

"I love you." I replied and we went back to sleep.

~9:00~
Beeep!!

~Maya's P.O.V.
The alarm clock is screaming at me!

I shut it off and walked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and sighed at my appearance.

I hopped into the shower and turned the water on warm. I finished up and then hopped out and dried off. My stomach is growing little by little, but not by much. I'm only one month along. You can hardly tell I'm pregnant.

"Maya?" I heard Sawyers voice come through the door.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can we talk about the kids?" He asked.

"You want to talk about the kids while I'm in the shower?" I asked laughing.

"Good point. I was just wandering about school, we still don't have them in it. We need to get on that." He said.

"Your right, we can go get them set up later today." I suggested.

"In the middle of the year?"

"True." I said.