"So Do You Want To Talk?"

Kirsten's P.O.V.
Me and Mariah are in my car right now. I'm taking her to the mall. Because what girl doesn't like to shop? I've never met one.

"So does the mall sound okay to you?" I asked Mariah.

"The mall sounds perfect." She replied. I smiled and continued the drive. After about fifteen more minutes we finally arrived at the mall. Me and Mariah hopped out of the car and went into Justice first.

"Pick out whatever you like." I told Mariah. She looked at me uncertain. I gave her a reassuring look. She smiled and hugged me. I was taken back by this due to the fact that I don't know her as much as Sawyer does. I really want to know her a lot more. But that time will come when she's ready.

We were in there for about 30 minutes before going to another store.

"Um, Kirsten?" Mariah asked looking down. I looked at her to make sure that everything's okay.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Um, so I didn't want to tell Maya this incase Sawyer found out, but um, I need some, uh, some bras?" She informed but it came out more of a question due to the fact of her being so nervous.

"Sweet heart, you don't have to be nervous about that. All girls need bras some time in they're life. It okay. Do you want to go and get some?" I asked trying to sooth her.

"If it's okay with you." She replied.

"Of course honey!" I said. She smiled and we started to walk to Forever 21. We walked in and walked to the lingerie section.

"So, do you know what size you are?" I asked her. She shook her head no.

"It's so okay. We'll just look and have you try some on." I said. She nodded her head agreeing to what I said and we walked over to the lingerie and started to look.

"This is called an A Cup bra. The A is the smallest size. So go and try these three on first and tell me how you think that they fit." I said. She said okay and went into the fitting rooms.

Mariah's P.O.V.
Everything went well and I got five bras. And so now that that's done, we're going to go and get some ice cream. We headed out of Forever 21 and went to Cold Stone. It's one of the best ice cream parlors ever! We finally made it to the place and ordered. Kirsten got Mint Chocolate and I got Cookies And Cream. We went to sit outside on the little patio that they had.

Kirsten's PO.V.
I know that me and Mariah aren't especially close. And I would like us to be closer. Me and Mariah are sitting down at a table and it's just silence.

Mariah's P.O.V.
Silence. That's all there is. It's all just silent. I don't know what to say. Should I talk to her about what's happened? Should I give her a backround on what's happened in my life? I guess she needs to know more about me.

"So do you want to talk?" We both said at the exact same time...