Finally-Jefferson

I watch as my dragon makes a threat to hers as he grinds against our mate. I tug his metal cord to prevent him from going further. For the first time my dragon directs his anger at my actions to me. I tug harder as I pull him away from her and I come forward.

"I don't want to have to throw you into a mental cage at this moment but I will. Our mate will be mine first. You must remember that she is still human and not ready for your beastly passion" I remind him

"She seems as if she was handling herself just fine" he states as she looks at us quizzically.

A heavy sigh leaves my chest as I think about the implications of his words. I could just ask her who she would like to be with first but I don't know if I could handle her refusing me once more. I need her. As my skin touches hers it defines just how true my words are. My skin feels like a live wire as I hold her into my arms.

Her scent burns through my nose and has my mouth watering with wanting to taste it. A growl leaves my chest as the confusion builds. I've waited so long for this very moment that it gets so hard to hold back. I want nothing more than to throw her on top of this counter and have my wicked way with her. Yet I believe that our mate deserves more than that. With a deep breath I try to prepare myself for a truth that I may not be ready for.

As I open my lips the words don't even get the chance to escape my lips as she cups me through my jeans. Instead of words leaving my mouth a harsh moan comes out as my blood starts to rush faster. My hands tighten their hold on her lips and my head dives down. As far as words that just ensured that nothing needed to be said.

That need for my mate that has been building this entire time takes over and I sweep her into my arms as I tangle my tongue with hers. The kiss is heated and fast as our teeth clash and she moans into the kiss. Her arms curl around my neck and I bring her tiny legs around my waist so that I can feel the heat of her against my hard cocks.

She immediately rocks her heat against me and I almost lose my footing as I reach the top step of the stairs. I am forced to remove one of my hands from her waist as I grab her ass to still her motions. She pulls her mouth from mine and gives me that sexy smirk.

"I need you dragon man" her words are heated and sultry. I end up taking the steps in my home faster than I ever have before as I climb the steps. I lick and kiss along her neck as I sick and bite. The spot where my mark will go has a certain appeal as it tastes sweeter than the rest of her. My teeth sharpen against her skin as she gasps and I move away as I give her a smirk of my own.

"Don't worry my little mate. When I sink my teeth into this pretty little neck is yours, you won't know where I end and you begin" I promise her as I lead us into the bathroom. My lips take hers once more as I test the temperature of the water with my back first. It's cold but my body doesn't even flinch as it soaks through my shirt and my clothes. As gently as I can I lower her feet to the floor of the shower in front of me.

The water has warmed and I finally turn on the other jets on her side of the wall. She gasps as she feels them hit her back and it breaks our kiss. The look in her eyes is almost sparkly as she smiles up at me. As the shirt that I dressed her in gets drenched it clings to her body. My shirt goes from already being too long on her to looking ridiculous. She goes to remove the fabric as I watch her and I still her hands.

I let one of my talons form and slide out as she looks at me wide eyed. As she watches me I drag it through the length of the fabric and grin when she is bared to my gaze. Her breathing has picked up as she licks her lips and flickers her gaze to the sharpness of my dragon's nail. A part of me knows that it could be fear in her eyes but I sense excitement from her too. I wrap the other arm around her waist and pull her closer to me.

As gently as I can, I drag the tip of my talon against her smooth chocolate skin that lies between her breasts. I trace a path to her darkened peak and trace the outer edges of her areola. Her breath hitches and i lick my lips as I lower my head. I use the tip of my tongue to follow the same path that my talon just took. Her fingers twine in the yellow strands of my hair as she holds me to her breast. More than happy to oblige her, I pull her breast into my mouth and give her supple flesh a harsh suck.

I moan as I look up to see her head tossed back as her hands tighten the hold they have on my biceps. I drag out my suction as I allow her breast to leave my mouth with an audible pop. Eager to taste more of her, I slide over to the other breast and give it the same treatment. The way that the tips of them harden underneath my care fascinates me. I form my hands around them as I balance the perfect weight of flesh as I glide my tongue and teeth over her nipples. As i suck bothe the delicious tips into my mouth I am forced to release them with a hiss as her hand wraps around my length.

Unable to stop myself I thrust in between the tightness of her fist with a heavy groan. When her grip finally loosens I fumble as I grab for the soap. I had meant for this shower to be a short one but as usual when it comes to the beauty of my mate I have grown distracted. She seems to understand the assignment as she grabs the other loofah and looks at me.

She laughs at the confusion on my face and I look down at myself. A gentle curse leaves my lips when I realize that I am still fully clothed. I extend a talon automatically as she chuckles and removes my close in seconds. She immediately brings the loofah to my skin and proceeds to wash me as I do the same to her. Our movements are slightly rushed as the tension between us builds. When she drops the loofah and uses the suds on her hand to wash the hardness of my cock I almost lose it as the little vixen smirks.

Well it seems that two can play that game. Once she is done having her little fun of teasing me, I hitch her leg high against my side as I glide a hand between her legs. The scent of her spreads through the shower and my dragon roars in my head as we are completely surrounded by her. I wash the slickness of her folds gently and pull away. I spin her away for me as I try to take a moment to just breathe. I feel that if i dont i may lose it before i have even tasted her once more.

I rinse us as quickly as I can before shutting the water off. When we step onto the floor I wrap her in one of the towels I keep hanging nearby and place another around my waist. When she steps closer to me, I lift her into my arms as my feet carry us to the bedroom. Those soft and plump lips of hers start their trail once more against my neck and I am so distracted as I walk into the bedroom.

She taps my chest and I let her slide down as I keep my eyes on her. I don't want to miss a single moment of this experience as I prepare to make her mine. Even as I put her down I am unable to keep my hands off of her as I enjoy the feeling of my mate. My gaze automatically glances at the bed as I wonder how this is supposed to be done. I remember the mechanics of it as they made sure we all took classes but things don't seem as simple now that I am looking at the bed. For the first time since our conversation this morning I got a little nervous. My hands tighten on her waist as she looks at me curiously.