Melted Chocolate-Julia

When my eyes finally open I can already tell that I didn't sleep that well. I shift on the bed uncomfortable and hot. I close my eyes and try to relax again but it's just too hot. Shifting on the bed again, I freeze when something cold touches my foot. Looking to the other side of the bed I smile when I see that Morbius is still here.

As I look at him laying there still in sleep my thighs clench. My eyes trace his features as I move toward him slowly. The lines of worry that crease his face are gone. One could even say that he looks nice and peaceful like this instead of mean and burly. The sleeves of the robe on his arms have been rolled up to reveal his muscular nature. Unable to resist my hand reaches out to touch the smooth skin as I trace one of the veins lightly. His arm gives a light twitch as a response.

Scooting even closer, my eyes stray to the other parts of his robe that have moved in his rest. As he lies still I can see the heavy mass that lays on his thigh. At the sight of its shape a fresh flow of wetness leaks between my legs as I hum. Now that my body is rested I feel the need for something else. I feel the need to have my mate.

Touch him. Feel him. He is ours.

My dragon's words spur my movements as I scoot close enough to reach him. As I press the length of my body to his side my hand goes to the expanse of his chest that is uncovered. I trace a fingertip along his cool skin as I explore just a bit. Another shudder goes through his body and freezes. When his eyes remain closed my hand goes back to his chest as I shift the fabric of his robe just a little. I want to feel more of his cool skin. As I go to touch his chest once more a hand comes up to grab mine.

I gasp as I flip over on the bed and the weight of him comes on top of me as my arms get pinned above my head. He growls in my face before suddenly pulling away from me with a look of horror on his face. I stop him from pulling away from me by turning my hands to grasp his. His eyes find mine in confusion as I wiggle my body underneath his. His breath hitches as my wiggling allows his pelvis to align with mine. I moan as my head tosses back when he presses against the very heart of me.

"Oh" he says in a raspy voice. His weight relaxes against me as I move. Enjoying the cool feel of his skin I release his hands so that mine can explore. As I nuzzle his jaw with my nose, my hands resume their exploration on his chest as he shudders above me. His eyes flash back and forth between that and his dragon as he keeps still. Needing him to do something so that I can have more of that cool feeling I lift my hips to grind against the hard ridge of him. He groans long and low at the motion until finally his lips come to mine.

The kiss is a release as he takes control and tastes the inside of my mouth fully. I groan into the kiss as i suck his tongue into my mouth in challenge. I use my hands to part his robe further as I reach inside of it to feel as much of his cool skin as I can . His hands finally move and I feel as he traces one along the length of my legs as I wrap it around him. He breaks the kiss rapidly and I groan at the loss.

"You are so hot, Julia" He says as he places his forehead on mine. I find the gesture sweet but right now sweet is not what i want. I need more. "The scent of you is driving me crazy, but i don't know what to do" He says in a confusing honesty. His hand moves higher on my leg and it makes me know exactly what I want.

"Touch me. Just touch me Morbius' 'I tell him and it's like the dam floods open. With a harsh growl his hands leave my legs and come up to the straps on my nightgown. He traces my collar bone line and follows it down to my breast as he cups one into his hand. I arch against the gentleness of his touch needing more. So I told him. "More".

He yanks the other strap down and both of my breasts are freed as he does it. His hands grab my mounds in his as he rubs over them. When he rubs over my nipples I feel as they tighten in the air and a new rush of wetness coats my thighs. My nails dig into his back as I watch the look of hunger that crosses his face as he stares at them. His eyes flicker to mine in a silent question and I nod to let him know it's okay.

His head distends quickly as he pushes them together and strokes his tongue across him. The sensation is cool and pleasurable against my heated flesh and I moan as I touch his head. I push them closer to him as he begins to manipulate the flesh in his hands and it's so so good. The throbbing between my legs though reminds me that it's not enough. My hands fight to free him of his robe as he plays with my breast. I can feel the hardness of him as he sits between my thighs and I want nothing between us.

I grab his hard cock in my hand and give it a nice long stroke as he freezes above me. His eyes look into mine and there is so much heat there. However, instead of doing something about that heat, he releases my breast and moves my gown to cover me. His movements are rushed and hurried as he climbs off of me and begins to fix his own clothing while I rise on the bed in confusion.

"Why did you stop?" I asked him sadly. My hands rub along my thighs as I enjoy the small bit of friction. Hating the heat of silk against my skin I begin to tug the fabric of the gown up to get it off my flesh but he stops my hands. I try to tug them out of his hold in frustration bTut he hugs me to him as tears fill my eyes. I feel him shaking his head and I don't know what to do.

"Jefferson has returned" he states. He says the sentence sadly and I still don't understand. We want each other and yet he is willing to stop. Before the conversation can continue I hear as the footsteps of my other mate enter the room. My eyes goe to his heartedly as his nostrils flare with a smile. Morbius releases me quickly as he steps away and looks at his brother awkwardly.

"Well, it seems that I was about to miss out on all the fun. I hope you aren't stopping on my account" he says as he walks into the room slowly. My eyes see the bulge under his robe grow and i lick my lips at the heated promise in his voice. I know that I should be shocked at his blatant way of giving permission but right now the need is so high that I do not care.

Yes. Finally,

"See he is fine. Now come back over here "I tell Morbius as I tug on his robe. He growls as he looks at his brother who now sits in the chair on the opposite side of the room. My mouth goes to Morbius' neck as I trail my tongue there. When my teeth give the slightest nip he groans as his hands grab my waist. He drags my body to the edge of the bed as my hands start to remove his robe again. His hands catch mine once more and he looks me in the eyes.

"This is not how I imagine completing our bond. I don't think that you are thinking straight Julia" he says. My brain doesn't want to hear his words as I fight the heated haze. Lifting my feet from the floor I wrap my legs around his waist as I pull him closer. My tongue drags along the muscle of his chest and he groans.

"I need you Morbius. I ache for you "I whisper as my mouth continues to explore his skin. A long groan leaves his lips and I know that I have him.

"Very well then" He says. He picks my weight up from the bed and we start to move. His lips grab mine in a brief kiss before he spins me away from him. I am tugged to sit on his lap as I straddle his wide body. Seconds later the coolness of the air reaches my skin as he snatches my gown away. His arms come from behind me and cup my breast in his hands as I arch against him.

Feeling the clothes that he still has on between us is an irritant. I move to get rid of them when he stops my motions by moving his hands to spread my thighs. A growl from across the room has my head swinging up to meet the gaze of Jefferson. I watch as he rips his shirt over his head. I can almost imagine what I would look like now in his eyes spread out over his brother's lap as Morbius explores my body with his hands.

"Enjoying the view, Jefferson," Morbius asks him heatedly from behind me. Jefferson nods eagerly as Morbius drags a hand lower. His hand cascades over my stomach and right between my legs to the light nesting of curls that I have there. The tips of his fingers find my wetness and explore as they swirl around. His other hand pinches my nipple and tugs on it to lengthen as I moan and grind my ass into the hardness of his cock. "Well, enjoy more," Morbius says. The harshness in his voice has my breath quickening and I preen with my dragon on how the tables have turned.

Well it looks like we will get to have both of them after all...........