Unfocused-Morbius

As we return to the world the first thing that i do is reach out for my mate. When tingles spread across my skin I exhaled in relief as I opened my eyes to see her. She stares at the ceiling as her eyes flicker back and forth between that of her and her dragon. I hear as Jefferson groans from the other side of her and I swallow harshly. My throat feels like sandpaper and as if I haven't had anything to drink in ages.

As my eyes trail along Julia who is still very much naked I pull her closer to me with a growl. As she gasps my face goes into her neck to inhale long and deep. The room is filled with the scent of her sweet chocolate and at this moment I can't seem to get enough of it. Feeling her nuzzle against me as her body aligns with mine releases a purr from my chest.

Mate. Mate. Mate.

The chanting of my dragon in my head pairs with the need that rushes in our blood as we feel the length of her against us. However, I pause as something tickles in the back of my mind. There is something that I am supposed to do. As my eyes widen and it comes to me the thought vanishes as her lips hit mine. My mouth attacks hers back as our teeth clash and our lips fight. Knowing that she needs to breathe I quickly release her from the warm embrace and trail my lips down the side of her neck.

It seems that her scent is strong here and I can't seem to stop myself from licking over the mark that I made. A tap to my shoulder has me shaking it off with a growl. She moans at the sound and I bring my tongue to her skin as I start to trail a path to her breast. This time a tug on my shoulder has me whirling to face who would dare interrupt. Facing Jefferson some of the anger dissipates but not all of it.

He is interfering. We must be with our mates now. Fill her with our seed. She will take all of us.

As his lips move in front of me I can hardly concentrate on what my brother is trying to say. Julia grinds her pelvis against me as I straddle over her legs. My hands come up automatically to start playing with her nipples as I tug them.

"Make it quick Jefferson" I growled at him as I tried to concentrate. In this moment nothing matters more to our dragon than pleasing our mate. The reminders of the euphoria we found within her earlier play through our mind and we want more of it. More of her hearing her scream her pleasure and she tightens around our cock.

"I need to focus on Morbius. You have to think through her heat" He says. His facial features are scrunched as if he is in pain. His words register but at this moment I care not that he has said them. I move to replace my hands with my mouth and he stops me once more. I growl at him in warning and Julia stills beneath me. Jefferson moves closer to her head and she preens toward him. As i move off of her to make room for him i continue to torture her beautiful breast.

"We aren't fighting, baby. Just having a misunderstanding" he says as he pulls her dreads back from her face. She leans into his touch as she moans when his skin contacts hers. The gasp from him at the contact nearly makes me want to chuckle. I'm glad I am not the only one with a weakness to her. "We have to warn the others. If we do not, we will be bringing a child into a war" He says as he looks between us both" He states.

"Ummm yes. Children. Children that i will have because of my mates" She says as she leans over to lick his lips. The action has one of my hands going lower as I watch my brother try to fight her. His hands squeeze in and out of fist at his sides. "Children that I will bear, after I take you both" She whispers into his ear.

I watch as Jefferson's entire body freezes as he looks into her eyes. Her words have my cock drip a bit of fluid from the tip of the image that it provides. I moan loud as she does when I find her slick and wet down below. The wave of heat that comes from her sweet pussy suddenly makes me feel cold. So cold that I know the only way to warm me would be inside of her when we are combined.

"Yes, love. That's going to happen. I know that you are in heat right now so you don't understand but just let us send a message first okay" Jefferson says in a pleading voice to her as she grabs him by the cock. My head moves to the breast that my other hand was manipulating just as my fingers pierce her below. Her back arches from the pleasure and she pushes down on my hand taking them fully inside her.

"Fuck first. Then talk" Her dragon Athena says as she comes forward. Matching her sentiments I take my fingers out of her and bring them to my mouth for her taste. The flow of her as I swallow is like a warm melted chocolate and I immediately want more. I position myself between her legs so I can have more as I watch her move to take Jefferson.

His face is red as he fights some internal battle with a long growl and a shake of the head. As I take the first lip of her cleft I moan just as she takes the tip of him into her mouth. He exhales harshly as he puts a hand into her hair with a curse. "FUCK". When I see more of him disappear into her mouth I use my mouth on her to start the same rhythm as i suck a tiny bud into my mouth.

She moans loudly around his length as he starts to thrust into her mouth. I feel as my cock pulses below as she starts to match my movements. I moan into her pussy as I feel her legs starting to shake. Feeling that she is close I bring a hand up and insert two fingers inside of her. As she moans my brother's cock leaves her mouth with an audible pop as she catches it in her hand. She starts to jerk him off as she makes heated eye contact with me.

I hope she can see the smile of a challenge in my eyes as I drag my tongue through her fluids again. Using her thighs She grasps my head and stops my momentum as she looks at me with eyes flashing. As she continues to jerk Jefferson she uses her other hand to crook a finger at me as her dragon eyes flash. I lift an eyebrow curiously but do as she requested and come to her side.

I don't even flinch when I feel her grab my hardened cock in her hand. She smiles when she looks at it and I gulp as I watch her slowly bring it to her mouth. She licks the fluid off the tip and I groan at the feel of the slight bit of heat from her tongue. She looks at Jefferson as she releases his cock from her grip and gives him a command. "Sit" She tells him as she rises to all fours on the bed.

Her head comes back down and I growl as she envelopes my cock with her lips. Her tongue thrashes against the sides of it as she gives it a harsh suck and my knees shake where I stand. I lean a hand forward to the bed to steady myself as I also feel it dip with  my brother's weight. Her mouth tugs against me hard and I have no choice but to leave the edge of the bed.

As she pulls me forward with her mouth she holds my gaze as she sits back. I watch as she positions herself over my brother's lap all while keeping the slow rhythm she has sucking my cock. As he fills her, she moans and she takes more of me. I growl harshly as I feel myself hit the back of her throat and my hand goes to her hair. As she sets a rhythm, my hand refuses to remove itself from her hair. It feels so good that I don't know if I want her to stop or to continue.

Jefferson groans behind her as he holds onto her hips and helps her bounce on his cock in tandem. The rhythm of when she drops down on him matches as she takes me fully into her mouth. The rhythm is punishing and fast. I can feel myself getting close. My brother must feel the same because both of our hands are moving. I release the hold I have on her hair to reach down and play with her breast as he circles a hand around her clit.

She moans loudly as she starts to move faster on us both and I know that I can't hold on much longer. As a last resort to make sure she gets her pleasure before mine, I pinch her nipples with a groan as I watch her freeze. Just as the first load of cum shoots from my cock she screams around my dick as she comes hard and Jefferson and I growl in unison.

More. We must give her More.

My cock dangles between us still hard as she eyes it with a light in her eyes. She pulls me toward her by my arms as she circles her hips against Jefferson. As I look into his eyes I see that his dragon has come forward just as mine has. Her hands touch all over us as she shifts between our bodies readying for another round.