New Questions-Jefferson

Julia looks so tired as she completes her plate that I prompt her to go upstairs and shower. She leaves the table sluggishly as we both listen and wait to make sure she made it up the stairs safely. The shower turns on and I am left at the table with Morbius as we continue to eat in the silence. The silence in the room is slightly awkward and yet I don't want to be the one to start a conversation.

After our mates freak out earlier i would be lying if i said that i wasn't a little mad at him for being here when we woke up. If I hadn't found that note then he would be in hot water right now. When he says nothing, i focus once more on the plate as i continue to enjoy the food that the new chef brought over. I have to admit that it's a novelty for me to enjoy someone else's food. I've made a few notes in my mind on things that can be changed but overall it is a meal that i have quite enjoyed.

"If i may say, the food that you made is great" Morbius says as he gestures with his fork in the air towards me. I am a little taken aback by his praise but nevertheless I am grateful.

"Thank you. I do have to say that I did not prepare this. Those compliments would go to the new chef in my kitchen. He is currently trying to gain the sous chef role and this is his way of auditioning" i tell him in loo of conversation. His fork pauses in the air as he looks over the table with furrowed brows. When he places the fork on the table and cleans his mouth I quirk a brow at him.

"And this new chef, you are able to trust him" he asks as he pushes his plate away.

The implication that I would harm any of us immediately pissed me off. I rise from my chair as I look him dead in his face. "I know that you grew up in that barbaric facility, but it gives you no right to question the loyalty I have to our mate......or you" I tell him as he rises from the chair.

"Growing up in the facility has nothing to do with the concern that I hold now. You do not know the man that raised me. I do. He will use anyone, stop at nothing, and harm anyone to get revenge. He will make no allowances for the pregnant, the disabled, or the elderly. No one will harm our mate" He states.

I stare at him for a moment as I think about what he has said. I understand his concern for the gravity of the situation but he can't possibly believe that i am that stupid. Or naive. Unable to come up with a proper reply I simply nod my head in his direction. In his statement I am in agreement. No one will harm our mate.

He opens his mouth to speak again when a thud from upstairs makes its way to my ears. In immediate worry we both turn to run for the steps as we take them two at a time toward the bathroom. He burst through the door seconds before I did. As we spot Julia standing there like a deer caught in the headlights I sigh with relief. She screams as she covers herself in fear.

Mobius starts to pace the bathroom as she screams at us and I look on in shame. "Was there any reason for you to just burst into the bathroom? Just because I now carry your children doesn't mean that I will receive no privacy. I am perfectly capable of washing myself thank you very much" She states as she puts her hands on her hips.

The stance however, doesn't have the effect on us that it normally would. Her chest pokes out as her nipples align in our direction. She stands with one of her legs cocked to the side and I swear that I nearly drool. All that chocolate flesh of hers on display as the small fraction of bubbles that graced her skin start to wash away is a true vision. As my cock hardens in my pants, Artemis and I get the idea that our mate could use help with her shower after all.

She must see exactly what we are thinking because she covers herself once more and I hear my brother hum. "Oh no you don't. I just spent he last few days being fucked seven ways to sundays until i carried our little babies. You will both be allowing me this liberty of all this great hot water. Now out" She yells as she gestures with the loofah.