Pleasure-Jefferson

I watch as my brother's hands play between our mates legs and my cock is so hard in my jeans that I need to free it. The flash from her pink lower lips is enough to make my mouth water as I remember the taste. I unzip the fly of my jeans slowly as Julia hones her gaze on my actions and I smirk. I would have been content to sit and watch as my brother took her but it seems that he has made this his own show.

My cock springs forth out of my jeans and I grab it just as he shoves a finger into her tight heat with a groan. She moans as she uses the minimal movement he will allow to fucker herself on his hand. "That's it baby. Match his rhythm" He says as he looks over her shoulder at me. I watch as she starts to move her hips and tandem with the hand on my cock and a bit of precum leaks out.

"Oh god Morbius. You, I need you" She begs as her movement gets faster. The breath in my chest picks up speed as I pause in my own ministrations. I stroke my cock slowly as I watch him shift behind her.

"And so you shall have me mate" I watch as he lifts her higher and his hand cups under her ass. He spreads her legs wider so that she is on complete display for me and I have to squeeze my cock in my hand to calm myself. She hisses as he lowers her onto him inch by inch. To see her silk folds part for him as he impales her makes me groan as I start to stroke my cock again. My teeth elongate in my mouth as she starts to pant. The rise and fall of her breast are just as tantalizing and I don't know where to look.

"Yes, god yes" she moans when he has been fully seated inside of her. His breathing is harsh behind her as he holds on tightly to her waist. As he looks up at me I can see that his teeth have also elongated in his mouth. She circles her waist and grinds against him and he groans, flashing them on full display.

I watch as she uses the strength of her thighs against his legs to lift nearly all the way off of him before dropping back down. My hand tightens on my cock as I watch her envelope him several times that way. Despite there being no attraction to my brother I would have to be a fool to not admit that Morbius, possessing our mate in such a way isn't hot as hell.

After a few more strokes she starts to ride him faster as she kicks her head back and kisses him fully. The growl in my chest is a consistent rumble now as I fight to keep myself in this chair. When she breaks the kiss to look at me I am forced to squeeze the head of my cock at the desire that I see in her eyes. The look is one of such hunger that a bead of sweat breaks out on my brow. I don't even hesitate when she crooks a finger at me.

My legs carry me across the room in curiosity as I wait to see where this will go. Her hands lift away from him and she reaches out for me. Tingles spread across my cock immediately as she grabs it in a tight fisting hold. She pumps it in the same rhythm as she rides my brother before me and the impending orgasm I had started to block rises once more.

Not wanting to come without her I reach down to the nest of curls between her legs and circle my fingertips on her tiny bud. She makes a keening noise as she arches and Morbius releases a harsh curse. She must have tightened on him which means that her impending orgasm is near also. I move my hand faster between her legs as he takes over her rhythm and there is nothing that I can do to stop myself.

As the first spurt of my cum shoots out the tip and onto her chest I lean over and sink my teeth into her next over my mark as I watch my brother do the same. As I fight to stay standing, lights go off behind my eyes as I growl in satisfaction and a connection like no other is formed. As the room spins a catalyst goes off in my head as their voices and feelings enter it. Julia screams as she shakes below me and my brother lifts his head to give a mighty roar as we finally still bask in the moment.

When the world finally stills I find that she has released her hold on my cock and collapsed against my brother as she fights for breath. Her skin glows as a harsh chuckle is released from her lungs and he caresses her. After checking her over he looks at me in alarm and begins to move fast as he gently lifts her. Worried that something might be wrong, I go to touch her too and realize that she is hot.

"This is not a reaction she should have, is it not?" He asks as he continues to rub her skin. I shake my head at him as I wonder what could be causing her temperature to rise like this. "Are we the cause of this? Did she have a similar reaction when you...when you completed the bond" he asks. My head double takes in his direction at his slurred speech as I try to focus. He leans over to brace himself against the bed and I find myself doing the same as I realize what is happening to our mate.

He looks at me as if I'm crazy when I smile in his direction. When I try to make my lips move to form the words, nothing comes out as I frown. My head lays on the bed next to our mate and I use the last of my strength to touch her. Knowing that we must be going to the ether once more, I allow my eyes to close as the world finally fades to black.