𝐎𝐍𝐄 ♔︎

Lustious Bonneville.

Rosa's POV

Every Monday morning is the same fucking thing.

Wake up, have a shower, haste/fully throw my long hair up in a bun, throw on clothes and out the door.

At times, when both my mamas aren't working, I'll have to be down in the kitchen 'eating'.

Are... I have my bigger sister.

Gemma fucking King!

"Wake up, bitch!" I heard the piece of shit shouted, as she barged in my room.

I groaned, while I muttered incoherent words at her as I hid my face under the pillows.

"Wakey, wakey, nerd!" Gemma shouts out, as she slaps my ass cheek.

"Gem, leave me alone!" I tried shouting out, as it was muffled by the pillow.

I heard a huff, then footsteps fading until I heard the voice of my mom.

"Rose Luna-!"

That had me jolting awake, as I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I sat on the edge of my bed.

"Okay, okay! I'm awake, I'm," I yawned. "Awake." I moaned in sleepiness as I stretched.

Just then, I heard something snaps and flashing of light and I opened my eyes wide, when I noticed that Gem took a pic of me.

"Gemma, no!" I yelped, as I hid my face and groaned, as she cackled loudly.

"Gosh! This will be so viral by the end of this month! Morning head .com!"

This bitch, see, this is what I'm talking about. I'll never have a quite morning without this devil in my ears.

I threw a pillow at her face, while I slumped back down on the bed on my back.

"Maaaaaa!" I shouted out, while Gem was still giving me a ears full of making me go viral.

Just then, I knew that walking like a giant, anywhere. My ma, walked in my room and slapped Gem in her head back.

"Oww! Ma, what's that for?!" Gemma pouted, while I peeked out and saw her rubbing her neck.

"Stop troubling, your little sister. Does she ever mock you while ur drowsy?"

Gem groaned, while she folded her arms and looked down, because she fear Ma.

"No, ma. But-"

Ma raised a daring brow at her, to tell her to continue. "But? But what?"

"Jeez, sorry Rosy." Gem murmured, while she stomps off. "Mommmm!"

Ma chuckled and shakes her head, while she turned around and looked at me with a smile.

"Morning, booby. How is my munchkin doing?" She asked me, while I sat up again.