𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Just a few more chapters,
and this book will be complete.

No more smuts foh a
long while😈

ᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯ

Omniscient Chapter
ᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯ

Avery, has not been herself the moment, she and Rosa has had their first ever argument.

Agree to disagree.

Avery is known as the type to not like sharing what's hers. And almost everyone that knows her, knows that.

Rosa on the other hand, knows nothing about the woman that she is falling for, just that she is an professor.

But what is the main reason to Avery, wasting her time at an Academy? When she is an Russian mob boss.

It is simple.

In order as she is the first born, she is to take over all of the mafias that her parents once own, since her Ma is stepping down soon.

A wife is needed. And Ava has been watching the shorter girl almost all her life, and not once did Rosa know.

Ava is heartless, kill for pleasure and isn't the type to like speaking twice, either way... speaking at all.

You'd have to be special, for her to talk to you one whole day. But from day with Rosa, she didn't speak once.

She tried calling the girl's phone so many times, sending messages until she just couldn't no more. It urged her so many times, to go to Rosa's house.

It made her angry and upset, that the girl that she Elara Avery Bonneville has seen herself fell in-love with.

No one knows of Elara Avery Bonneville, has an cold hearted woman to feel a tinge of feelings for.

Days upon end, Avery didn't seems to want to eat, as she would normally hate eating human foods. It taste disgusting to her.

But surprisingly, she ate those foods just to please Rosa. Also, when Rosa was staying over at her mansion.

Rosa would cooked so early, even so, the cooks just couldn't say anything to her. She loves to cook.

But one thing Avery would never lie about is that Rosa's foods are one of the best she ever tasted. Her mother is an chef herself.

Avery made it slipped as an mistake, to her mother that she founded her. And from that day, her mother couldn't stop pestering her.

Also when Avery's mother showed up at her mansion, the same day when she bring Rosa to her parent's house.

Yes, the mother was a bit disappointed she couldn't meet her daughter's future wife. But she was more worried about her daughter.