𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘_𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 2023
BACHELORETTE PARTY♕︎

Can an pregnant wolf—probably worn out a pair of irrisitable and powerful demons?

Well-this one takes the cake. It should be in the Guinness World Record, because at this point, my hormones are on top of the world.

"P-princess..." Ava breathed out from below me, the voice had me to look down at her pressed down in the mattress.

I roll my hips onto her, smirking at her—as her nails sank so good inside my thighs. Still, I wanted more and I'm determined to feel satisfied.

Plus, it's the day of my bachelorette party. Meaning, I won't be the one to be drooling over what is mine.

They'll be wherever they will be, while I will be wherever the wind takes me and the three ladies in my life, other than these two mates of mine.

"Yes, daddy?" I sat down on her shaft until it reaches her base, having me to moan loudly as I threw my head back.

My walls suffocates her shaft, as she sank her head in the pillows as she gripped my thighs for dear life.

I mean, I did tell them; I was gonna fuck them until they could feel it when I'm not around them.

That I fucking did. Alex is knocked out—drained sleeping on the carpet. Since I fuck her on that same carpet, and didn't regret any of it.

"Daddy needs a breather, babydoll" Her red eyes peered up at me, having my walls to squeezed her so deliciously.

Those eyes always knew how to get me weak, having my body repulsing with far more pleasure and lust than I ever felt.

She muttered incoherent words under her breath, as I rise to the end of her shaft—biting my lip, I slam back down on her lap.

"Shit! That feels good!" I giggled, I repeated that action all over again until I was riding her like an unruly horse.

"Fuck," Ava kept murmuring as she held around my neck, coming up to an sitting position—I felt her in my womb.

My eyes rolled over in my head, I was practically drooling as I never stop riding her, my hand latched together around her neck.

I moaned incoherent words out, as I felt her mouth savouring my nipples, as her hands gripped the flesh of my ass cheeks.

Lord have mercy on my kids, when they are truly here on earth. I'm thankful for our room being soundproof.

But the door was unlocked, still it was shut. But lord knows—i woke them up at three in the morning and was ready for them.

A whole month later, the second I glimpse them nearby, I'm taking them on the spot.

Quickies was our devotion in their office. Alex's office became a wreck afterwards, soon, Ava's was an sex pen.

Each day that goes by, my sexual hormones skyrocketed. I thought for a second that they were sex-demons.