𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ♔︎

... 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 ...

𝐀𝐕𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Changing out of my wet clothes. I put on a black suit pants, black silk shirt with four buttons unbuttoned and my black shine trainers.

I spent the rest of day, staying with Rosa for the first time since whatever happened.

And it wasn't how I expected our first time to be like, laying in bed together.

Rosa's forehead was covered in sweat, and each time I'd wipe her face of sweat. She was once cold, well her skin, and now it's running hot.

It was like it's when I'm ready to go to that meeting with those nosey ass elders, the doctors walks in.

"Really? Where the fuck were you two all along?" I sneered at them and they flinched at my tone.

I didn't care. My mate was here burning up and shifting each and every time that the hour ticks.

They looked down in fear, and I grunt in annoyance at them and went to Rosa's side as she whimpered. It's like she is in pain.

"What the fuck are y'all waiting for?! Get starting!" I shouted at the two woman.

They yelped and hurriedly started whatever they are doing, and I just keep kissing Rosa's heated skin of her forehead.

I didn't like the idea of them taking her blood with an syringe, but had to be done in order for me to know what really is going on.

In silence they worked and watched them carefully, as they took a next syringe and was about to inject her with it.

I stopped her. "What is that?" I squinted my eyes at her.

She trembled and bowed her head down.

"Our Queen, this is an Eleuthero herb that helps coping with stressful levels in the body, also help with the productivity of the body. It's very safe."

I heard of that herb, so I nodded in agreement and they injected it in Rosa's wrist of her vein and watch as Rosa calms down.

They both packed their things, and walked to the door and bowed once more.

"Our Queen, we'll look at the analysis of her blood, and with all hope of good news... you're the first to know."

"Good." I fanned them off, and hope that they do it quickly.

With a stressed mind and conscience, I kissed her forehead once more, and the only person I could think of to keep a eye on her.

Alex...

Alex, you're needed in my room, urgently.

I'll be there right away, ma'am...

I roll my eyes and cut the link and with myself being ready, I was to be at the throne room in no time.