𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐎𝐍𝐄♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 20♕︎
🂱
𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘☆𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

It had counted down to day, wide and globally, far and wide-family and friends-had been waiting for.

Church bells could be heard. The atmosphere was euphoric for all three ladies that had made up they're minds to tie the knots.

Excitement and thrill was in the air for everyone. People was running a round each other like headless chickens for the pass weeks.

It was an special day after all for everyone in the family, friends was as helpful as they could be.

And it was all that Rosa needed, since her stomach was looking any second to popped. Doctors told them that she should expect to deliver early.

Alex and Avery has been handling an emotional mate, sleepless nights they had to tend to her craves and needs.

They didn't once fussed-due to Zoey threatening them about her daughter. They both knew Zoey wasn't joking when she said what she said.

And to them- Rosa had glowed more beautiful, their hearts swelled with total love at the knowledge that she was carrying their kids.

They wanted to shower her forever with all their love, adoration, loyalty and reminding her each day-how truly strong she is.

But that couldn't be case. Both was off to get ready with the other masculines and grooms.

Rosa was seated in her silky white robe, munching away on her donuts, peanuts, almonds, all place in one big clear bowl.

The mixture didn't sit well with her mother that was personally doing her daughter's makeup. Hence, a hairstylist doing her hair.

But everyone respected the girl's cravings.

"Honey, please-do not begin to panic. You'll just messed up your makeup," Elaine was concentrating on her eyeliners.

"But mom... how could I not?" It was taking everything out of her to not sob. Her emotions was all over the room.

Her mother stopped and smiled at her lovingly, gently ever so softly-she ran her thumb over her cheek.

"I understand how you are feeling. But I wasn't expecting to be pregnant on my wedding day."

That had Rosa giggling, as she munch on almonds. "Well... this is the moment that I say, I'm expecting kids and will be wobbling down a aisle."

It had Gemma, Elaine and the hairstylist to chuckle. Even in bad times, Rosa was still sarcastic.

But this time she was an emotional pregnant woman, whom was nervous out her skin about such an special day.

"Listen, babygirl," Elaine kisses her daughter's palms. It's okay to feel nervous, anxious even and a little scared. That's what all women that is expecting to marry the love of their lives. I'm so proud of where you're coming from-you are my strong beautiful rose. I can't even explain how still bamboozled i am at this moment-that my sweet little baby girl is about to be marry off to two strong and loving woman. You have my blessing, my beautiful girl. Mommy loves you."