𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

Two weeks in the new Academy term, has been a total rollercoaster, because this woman was it.

The woman, gives up a total of ten assignments each day or every other day, that we can think of.

Until, I deliberately heard most of girls talked, that they fear the woman and her classes.

For me? Each time she gives us them, while at lunch break, I did them and what I don't get, I did in the library.

And each time, I'm in the library, she's always in there on her phone are on her laptop. And the woman is fierce.

Not a smile on her face, her red lipstick and blonde hair is always up in a bun, while she's working.

And I always go up to her, gave her the assignment sheets, that i always does mine on.

She'd look at me at times, like she's contemplating something in her mind. But guess what?

No one knows a damn thing, running in the woman's mind nor does it shows on her face.

My photoshoots, have been improving since I'm no longer on my cycle and I can do my work more comfortable.

They notified me, that soon most of my pictures and shoots will be out in branded magazines.

And since, this woman came ransacked in the Academy, me and my besties haven't the time to hang out.

And I miss them.

Due to finals coming up, because this finals, might be our green ticket for sure out that building.

Every one knows, Sophie Mitchell, as the queen of parties and the girl isn't even in the mood!

That's how bad it is now, pressure have been on us and studying for those serious and important exams are a gold key.

All three of us, agreed to meet up at my place this morning, and then head out together.

Alex's birthday is coming up, since we're at the end of November and it's the first of December is that day.

I yawned, while getting up and sighed in content, when my hard-headed sister isn't in my room in the crook of day.

Not even the curtains did I moved apart, because obviously, I wanted to sprawled off back in bed.

And due to Sophie and Alex been the annoying shits they are, both moms would let them in.

Moms love both of them, since both me, Nia and Cali... have been childhood friends.

Believe that.

"Alexa?" I called out to my music box.

"Yes, Rosa?"

"Play, Snap by Rosa Linn."

"Snap by Rosa Linn..."

And it did start playing, and I turned it up a bit higher and put it on repeat.