𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

The audience applaud loudly with so much energy the moment I stepped out and onto the platform.

I smile and wave at everyone-chuckling as I hugged the blonde host that reciprocate the energy.

"Please...have a seat." She smile and gesture to the burgundy and gold round couch.

I took a seat in the soft seat and try to calm my racing heart and focus on my mates voice and babies heartbeat.

"You got this, princess."

"We love you, babydoll."

I smile widely and felt the comfort and calmness that they both gave to me.

"Rosa Rose-Bonneville, thank you for joining us here on Vogue's Live Show."

I grin and nod at her, "And I really appreciate the offer. Thank you for having me."

The audience hushed to an calm atmosphere which I truly was glad for.

"Welcome everyone back to Vogue's Live Show-my name is Joanna Sabia. Tonight we have the most famous wife and now...mother-Rosa Rose-Bonneville!"

The audience bursted into an massive applause, whistling and shouting of "I love you, Rosa!".

I grin and kiss at the crowd of people and wave once more, the happiness spreads at the positive atmosphere.

"How are you? First and foremost before we jump into a long conversation."

"I'm successful. How are you? Today I'm winning." I sassily flip my hair over my shoulder.

The crowds erupt into laughter. Joanna laughed while clapping her hands and shake her head.

"I like you," she chuckle and wipe under her eye. "I'm feeling spontaneous tonight. Thanks for asking."

I laugh along with her and swipe my hand over my smooth hair, feeling glad to make someone laugh.

Once the audience calm down and everyone was ready to pay attention.

"So first question-What would you say is making you feel positive these days?"

At that question I shifted comfortably in my seat and smile as my wives and daughters came to mind.

I touch my diamond married ring, "The family that god has blessed me with, has been a positive impact every day of my life."

Joanna smile and touch her chest, "That is so adorable...I feel the need to cry."

The audience and I had to chuckle at that one. Still I waited patiently for the next few questions.

"What is the first thing you thought about this morning?"

I fix my posture and folded my legs sideways, "The first thing would be that I'm actually a mother."

Joanna smile and fix her posture also, "Is the feeling as phenomenal as other celebrities describe it?"

I smile and nod, "The bestest feeling on this planet. It's the instincts that you have responsibilities to withhold now."

"I like that very much." Joanna smile.

"How would you describe yourself in five ways?"

I laugh and fix my lashes and look out at the ceiling to try to put in perspective a few answers.

"Determine, kind, supportive, funny and strong." I reply as I took a sip of the Iced Coffee set before me.

"This question has been asked by plenty of your fans on Twitter and Instagram, and we all need to know."