𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘_𝐎𝐍𝐄 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

Alex is your first...

Finals are coming in, like tidal waves...

Hangover...

Thinking of dating, so soon?...

On Christmas day even eve, Gemma had a freaking blast on her day.

The girl was spoiled in gifts and presents.

I don't even should be talking neither.

Alex once again, bought me at least 20 gifts and one more human size burgundy teddy bear.

She got me even hoodies that had her designs on the front. Paintings of me of course.

Even a few is with her name on the back in cursive. While most has my embroidered name on both front and back.

Alex bought me things, that I know she spent more than I even hate her doing for me.

On that day, when she just dropped all the load of presents on me. I had to ask her the question.

"Seriously, Alex. Is it only me, you spent so much money on, or, other girls out there?"

In that moment that day, the woman didn't even hitched to answer back or hesitate.

"Mamas, I've had girls kiss the earth, I walk on. And I don't buy shit for them. Just you."

My mouth opens in shock, while I could only look at her that day and couldn't say a thing.

In all other aspects. I can't being myself to feel guilty that she's my first, first girl to actually touch me naked.

If it was any other girl, I near jump in a damn pool of lava or fucking pool of bleach.

Alex is swirling like a whirlwind in my head. But, Ava? Let's not even start off, with the threat or promise, she made to me.

Often days, I recall her words... but I can never remember them. All I know, I never dread starting back my classes.

But from she came along, everyone literally drags out the days left to be locked in a room with that woman.

We got emails about our finals date and when the Academic year begins.

January the 21st is the day, we all are like zombies back in that ancient place.

February seven, finals or exams begins and ends in April. Their not sure when we'll finish exams.

Us seniors, have even practical experience to do, to pass couple finals to get grades.

In classes, since Ms. Bonneville arrived. We have gotten three more subjects, that have to master.

She's not playing, I'm not complaining.