𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

This morning, I woke up in a more gleaming mood.

As early as 3:13AM. And made sure to text Ma and let her know.

Because yesterday night, I got myself a low down of scolding and how I should be more careful next time.

To which, I really agreed and I learned a valuable lesson. If it wasn't for Ava, I'd forcefully lose my innocence.

And it's partly Sophie's fault, not mine. And I made sure to let both moms know the truth.

They both wanted to see Sophie, but I told them, I will not contact any of them, I'm pissed at them.

How could they, just get dragged away, might be somewhere fuckin the girls who drags them away.

Especially, I won't forget about her and my sister. I might've been tipsy, but I'm not a damn fool.

Alex and her own self, would never be surprising to me. She'd fuck any living, breathing plastic bitch comes her way.

That's just a big turnoff.

She? Have a crush on me? Is she in a dream world, or if reality isn't clicking with her brain.

Because, I'm a girl, who hates people like them. They can never be loyal, not now, not never.

Ma, made sure to wake up and see to it that I'm safe and out the door for my jogging.

I ran quite a good mile around the neighborhood, while I passed elderly people and waved at them.

Most of them, I really love since their still alive and well, even when I was a little girl.

Picking up pace, I looked around my surroundings and cars started their missions now.

I could feel like someone is watching me, in which I took out my knuckle holders and put them on both hands.

Today, I might kill a bitch, who tries to messed with my good and happy mood today. I mean it.

Stopping in the park and inhaling the precious and crisped air around me, I felt high of adrenaline.

This morning, I planned to listen my music lowly as possible, and not spend too long jogging.

I was catching my breath, as I bent over and supported my back with leaning on my knees.

Standing back up, I felt a few presence behind me, but I act like I'm still stretching and hummed.

Cat calls was been sent out to me, while they were walking more up to me.

But one of the wrong thing, they did, was touch me and their nasty disgusting hands.

I punched the living shit out of them, while I ended up taking down all five guys and still was feeling angry.

I huffed, as i just said to myself, that no one should ruin my damn almost bright and relaxed day.