𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 _ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sitting here each day that goes by, and just staring at your mate, brings a pain to your body only you would know.

Only you could feel.

And like a kicked-puppy, I felt so useless. Guilty that I couldn't be there in time to prevent, my princess from all this.

Sitting here, after every shower I took each morning, and also, whenever it's time to give Ava her space...

In my room, my eyes cannot be close for a millisecond. My brain is on overthinking, of all the possibilities.

Possibilities... that maybe Rosa will turn out to be one of those creatures that, I'm oh-so related to.

I mean, as an royal vampire.. me and wolves can never agree to disagree, and we both have short fuses with bullshits.

And boy... Rosa is a ticking bomb. She's my mate, but honestly, when she's angry I'm scared as hell. Anything near her, she's throwing it at you.

But on a serious note. What I've really been looking through is.. this full moon ritual that is to take place, it cannot be completed.

Or.. will it go through?

I have high hopes that my mate will wake up, and I'll sit right here and wait, and so far, it's like I'm dying in not hearing her angelic voice.

Her laughter. Her smile. Her excitement for books, and doing exams. Most importantly, showering her in riches.

I'd give my own fucking heart for this girl, that is called my mate. I'd move the universe, if I could and show her the heavens.

What it would take, just to show her that she has my heart in the palm of her hands, and it beats for her only.

I'm a vampire, and a Royal one can live without their hearts... well, we're practically immortal. Given that most vampires doesn't have a heart.

Truly, I'd ripped my heart out my chest, put it in the hands of hers and hope that this slow beating heart shows her just how much, I love her.

Will Rosa really turned a werewolf? I smell the faintness of it on her, but I'm very insecure if it will be true.

Tonight is full moon. And all new-born vampires are being locked inside chambers, or in dungeons in this castle.

But as to what, Ava came back and told me that the elders told her, the Moon Goddess seems to change plans?

I'm confused. Today of all day, everyone is expecting to get news of my mate waking up, and we preparing for all that is to come.

So what is the meaning of "change of plans"? Did the Moon Goddess, have other plans other than now?

Just rethinking all this, made me sat there and stared an emotionless mate of mine. She seems to really be in a coma.

Her hair had grown much taller. We tried hooking her up to drips, trying to provide her body with nutrients.

It's just in case of anything.