𝑬𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

I sighed, when I felt the smoothness under my body. And my hands ran over it.

Nuh huh! I'm not in my own bed.

Jesus Christ! No, let me still have my innocence in check!

My eyes shot open, then and only then, did I groaned as it felt like a hammer was smashed in my skull.

I whimpered as I slowly put my hand on my head and opened my eyes slowly and looked down.

The sheets are grey and silky with black in it, the pillows are black and are about ten on there.

The sun was hidden by extra wide, all grey and long till it reaches the floor.

"Ahh, you're awake, princess."

That voice had my body rigid and I turned my head towards the sound and nearly faint this time.

The one woman, who is my damn professor is standing there in only her sweatpants and sports bra.

"Where am I?" I ask her lowly, as I winced as the headache got more severe.

"You're at my mansion, and also two aspirin and a bottle of water is right beside you."

I looked from her to the given methods, and slowly did I sat up and groaned as my head felt so heavy.

She walked up to the bed, took up the pills and the bottle and hand me them. To which I took from her.

"Thank you,"

She hummed and stepped back, "You're very welcome, princess."

I threw back the pills and opened the cap off the bottle and drank the entire thing in one go.

With a sigh, I held the bottle in my hand and corked it up and looked up at the taller woman.

"You're probably confused right now, and I'll explain it all to you, when you're all freshened up. Do mind, I changed you last night?"

I looked down and gasped silently with wide eyes. And see that I'm in a white T-shirt.

"Did ... we-"

She chuckled and walked to the door, that I just realized is there. "Relax, babygirl. We didn't, if we did you'd be in a coma."

I looked down and blushed, while I eventually stand up and stretched, as I felt the shirt lifts a little.

Looking around, I'll admit it, I'm shocked that I'm actually at this unknown woman home.

"Bathroom?" I looked to her, and catched her staring at my body while she was at the door.

She cleared her throat and pointed to the white door, that is half open.