𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Recommended song: Like A Virgin Again By: Chris Brown ft Tyga♕︎

I thought when they said—tomorrow...it'd probably be in the morning that we're normally awake.

They woke me up as early as three in the morning—I was so near to just melt in their arms if they didn't wake me so early.

But, hey! Who isn't elated and anticipating every moment of their honeymoon?

Well, I was grumpy, but happy.

They told me that the private jet is waiting for us—for our take off to somewhere that they wouldn't tell me.

But first we drove all the way to the beach house—I was a bit emotional to literally put my thoughts on it.

I'm pregnant and officially a wife of two beautiful woman. And now it was our honeymoon.

It's so cliche, that our honeymoon is so early in the early morning. Others spent their first night right after their wedding.

But it's perhaps the concept that I'm almost to pop any second—more so, I have two overprotective wives by my sides.

Sides..

They made it clear—I needed back my beauty rest for both me and the kids growing inside of me.

I hummed with a smile, as I felt kisses littering my shoulder blades, since I was in an crop top ankle dress and white cotton slippers.

"Millions for your beautiful thoughts?" I purred at Alex's deep voice in my eardrum.

It's like their voices alone triggers my sex drive for them. I swear they know that somehow their voices alone turns me on.

Dangerously.

"About everything." I answer them honestly. My mind was thinking about everything at once.

Ava deeply kisses my neck all over, her hands rubbing my sensitive and tender breasts in her hands.

"This will be about us. There's no need to worry about anything, princess. I promise you for eternity, didn't we?"

I chuckle and hummed, closing my eyes as I moan—looking down to see Alex lips wrap around my nipple.

She knelt infront of me, her hands massaging my thighs. I whimpered as Ava held my face softly, and suck on my earlobe.

"Didn't we not, princess?" She huskily breathed down my neck, sucking on my weak spot.

With Alex tugging and sucking like that on my breasts—I was lactating already and I felt milk gushing from my breasts.

"Y-yes, y—Oh god!" I whimpered loudly, holding Alex's head to my chest, her other hand played with my folds.

My panties were a mess ever since the realization will be that we're officially going to our honeymoon.

" So why is my princess, not loosening up? Hm, do we have to fuck it out of you, hm?"

I moaned loudly at her words, my back pressed more to her chest—my hands secured by Ava that was behind me.

She wrap one of my hand around the nape of her neck—my hand with my wedding ring, she kiss my palm.

My breathing was heavy—it only heightened more when Alex lifted both my thighs and place them on her shoulders.

Our eyes stayed on each other's, her cool breath blew against my sensitive core and throbbing clit.