𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

We reached campus on time, got in the building, due to the wind getting even colder.

But weirdly, I've been feeling quite warm, but the cold isn't joking when it wants everyone to suffer.

We three walked to our lockers, and took out what we wanted.

"Soo," I started, while shutting the locker and looking over at Alex. "Tomorrow, huh?"

She smiled at me and fixed the strap of her bag and crunched up her nose adorably.

"Yeah... tomorrow, I don't know what to do. Maybe, I'll go the art place and finish some paintings." She says nonchalantly.

Sophie chuckled humorously, as she placed a hand over Alex's shoulder and walks with us.

"My dear friend, who told ya' you'd be even there for all, that painting shenanigans?"

Alex chuckled and shrugged.

"Keep your fingers knotted together, birthday girl." Sophie says, as were at our next class of the day.

Wednesday morning, was choreography session and for some reason, I dread it and still anticipated to go.

Our last choreography teacher, was a nice British lady, that made sure we knew our dances properly.

"Are you guys, dreading choreo class?" I ask out of the blues to them.

That came a like brakes been drawn, at how fast they stopped walking and even stop talking.

Sophie was the first to frown, cause one, the damn girl hates dancing with people she doesn't like.

Two, if it she's forced to dance something she dislikes, pray to God, she doesn't storm out of that room.

Last time, the crazy bitch broke a girl's nose, because the girl called her a stuck-up bitch.

Who told her to do that? Damn, there was allot of blood that day in the room.

Nia handed the girl good. Nia could gotten expelled, but her parents threatened the school.

"Isn't it suppose to be Mrs. Violin, to teach that class?" She ask me.

I shrugged, but hummed nonetheless. "Yah, but remember last trimester, what took place?"

"Shit," she curses as she scratches her forehead. "Most of the staff, was under investigation."

I nodded, and pushed the changing room door and walked in. "Yeah, so we can't be sure, who it is this time."

Alex groaned, as she dropped her bag on a white bench. "Man, Mrs. Violin was the best in her field."

"Agree." Sophie says. "But, she might even retire now. She was what? 65 somen?"

"68, actually." I correct her.

I opened my locker in the room, and placed my red bottega bag inside and fished out my pair of clothes.

Sophie chuckled, "see. Even her still has a crush on a milf!" She snickered.

Most of the girls in the room chuckled, while I only took my water bottle and threw it in her back.

"Ow!"