𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

I blew out a breath, as I slowed down my jogging and placed my palms on my knees and calm down a bit.

My earbuds was blasting music, but my heart felt like I climbed fifty mountains in one day.

Since as early, as 4 in the morning, I've been out of my house while parents and sister is sleeping.

I needed to come and clear my head, and also, because I wanted to sweat out the intoxicated fluids out my body.

My hair was up in a ponytail, but all that is does is paste onto my forehead and also my clothes are soak.

I was in a white leggings, white sports bra and my running grey Adidas shoes.

I looked down on my watch, and see that's it's 4:43am. Meaning, I've been running quite some time.

I stood straight, and stretches my arm above my head and leant side ways on my left and did the same on the other side.

The birds chirping in the trees, in the park that I'm currently standing in, while I was surrounded by nature.

The morning sun came out slowly, making the light glisten on my sweaty skin and face.

I let out a long breath, while inspecting my surrounding and saw a person running in the distance.

Me, being my stubborn ass, walked over to the fountain in the middle of the park and sat on the edge of the wall.

In the water, orange, white, blue fishes were swimming around in the water, while the sun showed the coins people threw in it.

Claiming, that it brings luck and hope, when you throw a nickel or dime in its water.

Stupidity.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?"

I squealed out, when I heard the husky voice right behind me.

The voice chuckled and I was surprised at who I saw so early in the morning.

"Miss. Bonneville? Such a surprise." I said, as I sat down better on the wall.

She smile a bit and nod. "Aren't you afraid to be out so early, Ms...?"

"Rosa. Rosa King." I introduced to her, well, she seems to not care. Who am I kidding?

"Right. Ms. King? What is such a beautiful flower, doing in a empty park so early?" She asked again.

I blushed, while I stopped my music and looked out in the greenery field, with parents and kids starts to fill.

I shrugged and sighed, as I fixed the strap of my bra.

I could feel her eyes on me, and I'm certainly not ready to melt in a puddle under her dark stare.

"Needed to clear my mind, that's all. Also, needed to be alone for awhile, since I'll be amongst the set of rats, I can't stand."