𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 |𝐈𝐈| ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

"You've got to be kidding me!" I shouted out, as I was sitting around my desktop and laptop.

It was the next day, Sophie and everyone, decided it was best to spent the holidays with us.

A good gesture if you asked me.

Visitor rooms was there, while Alex and Sophie's usual room is there for them, from as young.

"What? What is it?" Nia asked me, while her mouth was filled with cake.

I cringed at the sight, and pushed her face away. "I'm not 'bout to talk to you, with your mouth full."

She rolled her eyes and ate the cake out her mouth and wiped her mouth with a wipes.

"There!" She says to me. "Now, can you tell us, what have you screaming like you've seen a big dick."

I looked at my best friend with disgust, as I kiss my teeth. "You have me hating on bi- people even more. Really, Nia?!"

She chuckled and threw her hands up in surrender. "What? It's not like it's a big deal."

"It is a big deal, when you just said it to a girl, who never seen a dick in her life." Alex says, while eating.

Sophie gasped, as she witness Alex eating away all of Sophie's cake, that she leave reckless.

You can never leave food reckless in the presence of Alex Rose.

She'd eat that like she didn't know, it was yours and not hers. And most time, I wanted to poison the girl.

"You mother-fucker! That was mine!" Nia shouted and kicked Alex onto the bed backwards.

Nia made sure to take the plate out Alex's hands, before she kicked her down.

Because, I'd literally strangled the shit out of them for spoiling my sheets with cake.

Alex sighed dramatically, as she patted Sophie's face as she walked past and sat on a beanie.

Sophie growled at her, while she huffed and took a pillow and fling it right in the girl's face.

"Stop being a pussy, you would've gotten pregnant if it wasn't for you having a dick!" Sophie scolded her.

I groaned while I massaged my temples.

At times, I forgot that Alex is a hermaphrodite - slash being a intersex.

We found out, when one day, we were at a beach trip and she walked in the shower in her boxers.

I was kind of surprise, but at the end of the day, I love my best friend either way. She's still perfect.

And now, she cannot keep it in her pants. Even when we threatened her, she might catch somen.

Alex Rose, will never listen.

"GUYS!" I shouted to them and all noise went dead.