𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Elara's POV

This was my sixth week, teaching at that fucking Academy.

What makes me even more pissed, reasons of me coming out of my companies to chase down a wife.

Both my mother and Ma, literally written it in contracts, that only the elderly can run the mafias.

Seriously?

Garcia is the second sister, Jelani is the last one and for goodness humanists sake!

Garcia was even ready to run the damn mafias, but she and everyone knew, not to fuck around with me.

I knew, from I was younger that I was the one to carry the legacy of the Bonneville bloodline.

The contract, states that;

i must have a wife, before my 39th birthday or it will be a forced marriage next.

2. The eldest daughter, should've been married from as early as 21.

3. The eldest one, will take over 98% of all mafias under the name of our bloodline. Almost it all.

4. Spouse, must atleast CAN bring offsprings for the future heir. And should also be a strong headed woman.

5. Marriage should be rearranged, before full moon comes around, and should also be fitting.

6. Last and foremost. Eldest child, should can work as an partner with wife and protect all that she may take over.

Yeah, no. Number one and two, got me fuming with bullshitting anger.

I should be married, before my thirty-ninth birthday? Are you kidding me? Two years time?

Marriage is like a barrier to me, i believe that it ties me down and I can't fucking breathe.

I like to be free, fuck any woman I want, go to strip clubs and dominates subs brats, that I love to tame.

I'm good with number three on the contract. Cause honesty, I already own the damn mafias already.

The company I own, is a black market that covers up trails of how we operate, with the mafias we own.

I'm a workaholic at heart. I don't know what relax is, I'm lay back kind of woman, but I'm a crazy kind of woman.

With me going back to that place, it made me remembered when I skipped high school and went to Academy.

A private one, for delinquents and girls with anger issues. And I am known for both, while looking calm.

Rosa. Rosa. Rosa.

That's all in my mind, the moment I got my eyes on that pretty eyes, short girl. She's so damn gorgeous.

She keeps surprising me each day, and I know she's a brat and a sub. But she loves to control also.