𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘_𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"God, this after party is gon be lit."

I chuckled, as I applied my lip gloss to my lips, flicking a strand of my hair from my face.

"More so, with them gone ahead made it even more intense." I said, as I screw the cork on back.

The after party will be an beach party. Although it's getting late and sun is setting it's the best part of the day.

We all decided—that instead of all of us cooped up inside that massive ball room, grinding against sweaty skins.

Why not, keep this thing at the beach?

A beach that Ava—courtesy of the Queen of course had us do it. Well, anything I want, I get it. Simple.

And so, Alex and Ava wasn't too with the idea of them going ahead before us. But we all need our 'girly moments'.

All they have to do; change into a shorts, in their sports bra and slide on their slides or go barefooted.

We feminines? Neutral makeup, bath suit must always be precise and sexy, our hair done to perfection or atleast styled.

So it's just Gemma, me, a few of our cousins that stayed back to get ready also and head out with us.

But Gemma and I wanted to do everything together. Even so, when we both wanted to give our mates a show.

Either way, the suit that picked out is so sexy, yet, comfortable and I just slide on a pair of white Dior slides.

The mesh bathing suit dress is dark blue and white, with blue leaves all over it and two high splits at each sides.

The same color bathing suit underneath. Plus, I just threw my hair up into a messy tight bun, putting two pair of white earrings in my ears.

Gemma is always the last one to get ready, like always. But she wanted to match Sophie's bathing suit.

Cute—because I know for one, both my mates are going to try taking everything off me.

I have no issue with that, honestly.

"You sure know that they wasn't happy with it, don't ya'?" She walk out the closet.

I shrugged, sitting on the counter of the master bathroom that is Gemma's own house. She herself made it with her powers, it's quite beautiful.

"I mean, at some point we are going to have to part for awhile to go; shopping, girl's night out, stay-overs, picnics with the girls and all that."

I was probably fooling myself, because both woman is the epitome of evil and I can't afford for the world to burn.

But still—i can't be with both of them, when their at works or they just want to have a masculine night out.

"Huh, huh," she side-eyed me. "Keep telling yourself that, if you didn't realize—you have two diamond rings on your finger."