𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 |𝐈𝐈| ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

[𝐔𝐩 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲♥︎]
[

EDIT]

Rosa's POV

I've been at the company, almost two hours straight and it got to learn, Miss, Hadid is running late.

That was fine by me, although I have lots of time to do my photoshoots and go for a next cup of coffee.

Both best friends followed me to the company, and they reacted like it's their first time at a modeling company.

Upstairs is all for the offices and mine is up there also. In which, at the higher floor is for the boss.

Since I've been working here I never saw the boss in real life are even heard about her name.

Everyone calls her ; Boss B.

Boss, what? Either way, over calls and meetings, I've heard her voice and she had a thick accent.

It's so familiar just like Ava's own and also...I heard that the boss of this company is a billionaire.

Some times I wonder, if I'm stupid to not noticed that the boss have to be rich, but a billionaire?

Yeah, no. Even in the category of rich-rich, but being a billionaire that caught me off guard.

Here I am, in my high chair and make-up artists moving around like maniacs to each modelers for our shoots.

My professional make-up artist would be Arya Grace. She's a red head and is very blunt.

She's fiancee of the famous celebrity, Imani London. Whom owns the company of Porsche.

This woman is a lucky one to catch the heart of a once player like Imani London.

That woman is tall, attractive, masculine and a trillionaire.

"Are you nervous, boo?" I heard Arya asked me while she put on my lashes.

I shrugged a little,l since she gave me strict orders to never move while she's working on my face.

"I'm more like both" I said to her quietly, might I add.

She fixed the lashes perfectly, while she blew on both eyes to dry the wet glue on my lashes.

"Both? Are you having second thoughts in delaying?" She asked in return.

I shook my head quickly, but she slaps my hand that leant on the chair handles. "Sorry."

I sighed, "What I'm tryna say is, I'm both nervous and excited. Because this will be my big shot in making it as a front cover modeler."

She chuckled and tapped my thig, and I fluttered my eyes opened and the wet glue felt weird.

I had to blink my eyes a couple times well, soon she took up a blow-dryer and turn it on my face.