𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐀𝐘 18

𝐀𝐕𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
➳𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘➳

"Is everything as it should be?" I asked mom for the umpteenth time in history of today. Today, feels like I'm about to get married.

Mom sighs and set the curling iron down, placing her hands on her hips as she stares down at me.

A look she always uses when either me or Gem gets on her no—doubtingly annoyed side.

"I've told you a million time, yes, Rosa. You're too young to catch a stroke, so it's best you take a breather and breathe."

I had no other option but to close my eyes, and atleast try to catch a breather, before this day is even half.

Mom breathed out with me and inhale, exercising my breathing and not let me lapsed back into another panic attack.

"There we go— take it easy, honey. Everything is as precise as you want it to be, less worrying and more excitement!"

Well— also atleast mom is here to push me with all I'm about to do in less than another twenty hour to come.

So in all— I nodded with a happy smile, this one wasn't forced and was honest and full of life.

I was beyond excited, triumph, a bit scared, nervous — a whole lot. But still, I wanted everything to be as I wanted it to be.

Also, all that Ava had told me, she once dreamt of an birthday bash party to be like.

"I'd want almost all my family to be there. And with you in the picture, I wouldn't mind if it was just you, you been my whole present in one."

I giggled with a blush, "I'm serious, papí. What would be an dreamt aesthetic of yours?"

"Okay. I love grey and black entirely, but I just love the royalness of burgundy. Dress code should be that, a big but calm party, with you in my arms, ofcourse. What I would give, to not have to crush it like once"

I frowned that day upon what she told me. Not about her desired dream party, but what she said at the end. She practically trailed off.

With mom clapping her hands, I jumped out of my thoughts, and looked towards her in confusion.

"Did you hear anything I just said?" Mom asked me in annoyance.

I sighed and shook my head, as I stood up and to our same height, "I'm sorry, what was that?" I scratched my neck.

Mom rolls her eyes, "I said, let's get you ready and let's all leave out before twelve."

"Oh— yes! Yes, yes, let's do that," I took up my dress and halt as I saw mom still standing there. "Uh, mom?"

She hummed at me.