𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My heart has never beaten this fast, never. And to think, I'd stood out in this green field and stared at a wolf version of my mate.

It's an dream, that I didn't want to wake up from.

If future me, came to me before I went to that restroom, and told me all of this would happen. I would've laughed in her face.

Like really did. But right now... I wanted to slapped myself so fucking hard, that the headache I'd feel would make it feel like reality.

My mate, my forever is an wolf and more that I have hope is true. She's as powerful as her parents said.

Avery and I stood out in the field, and watched as this werewolf form of Rosa, growled at us and we could only stood there.

It breaks me, when I heard a whimper from her, and it's like a newborn pup that needs training to stand perfectly.

Sophie stood from afar and watched. Us mates just made sure that she's in our sight, and I fear to go a inch against her.

If I should study her perfectly. Rosa's wolf form is snow white fur, red bloodshot eyes, a tall tail and she is taller than average wolves.

Only an Alpha wolf is this tall, and eyes are this red and dark. And I can't help but recalled, the fucker that bit her was an Alpha.

So biting her, she didn't get to done the job. Instead, it turned her into one. And she's so fucking beautiful.

"Rosa, princess?" Ava tried to step closer, but just one growl and it's like: that's the warning.

Just then guards ran out on the field, and it was my turn and Ava's turn to growled at the whole crowd of them.

"STAND THE FUCK DOWN!" We shouted in unison.

We don't have the time or energy to bicker, and I myself, is feeling over the moon, but also fucking stress.

All of them cowered away, making me grunt in annoyance. Fucking assholes..

I sighed heavily and dropped to my knees, and stared into the eyes of my mate.

"Princess, if you can hear me, I'm sorry any of this had happened to you, you don't deserve any of it. It's me, Alex. I won't hurt you."

It seems that worked well. Instantly, her ears was flattened behind her head and she laid on her belly, with her paws outstretched.

Wasn't what I was expecting. I expect for her to be running for the forest, hunting and causing a ruckus...

Ava kneeled beside me as well, and I know the both of us is just itching to touch her, and make sure she's in no pain.

'I didn't do nothing to get this. What is happening?'

My eyes widened into saucers, as I looked over at Avery to asked with my expression, if she heard that as well.

And indeed, Ava's facial expression is priceless as well, and made me feel a little calm, but still shocked.

How the fuck does she do that?!

I could hear her talking in my mind. And I've never witness anything like this.