𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

y'all better be glad
I love y'all💕

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:
𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒💦

"Your wish is our command, principessá"

After hours of partying—everyone around Rosa was as stoned-drunk as an sailor at sea.

But in particular, the girl—the woman knew how to take care of herself. Even so, she was horny for her mates.

It all happened in that one sentence both her mates told her during their mind-link. Hours of romantic flirting from both parties.

Rosa's hormones skyrocketed. During their connection, both Alex and Ava could particularly feel the lust whoozing from her.

Both woman was thoroughly enjoying theirselves. It been months since both woman sipped a inch of alcohol.

Since been around their pregnant and engaged mate. They took their responsibilities very seriously, that no smoking or drinking is allowed.

More importantly—its just from work to home, it's an infinity cycle that they never once saw themselves in.

But once they found their mate, and now they've blessed in their lives now—kids of their own that is soon to meet this world.

Happiness and impatience was an primary factor in all sides of the family.

Alex's family heard the news; that Alex is soon to be a father. Her mother was one that planned an visit with Rosa.

Alex's family was over the moon. They all is on the edge of their seats, everyone of them placing their bets down on genders.

"They'll be twins, one is girl, one is boy"

"Nooo! I'll be having sets of nieces, no damn boys. Eww"

"Y'all shut up. I feel it in my bones she'll be having four girls. I'm placing my money down"

"Cocky much. I'm betting a million dollars that they'll all be boys, or two be like Alex and the twins"

"Aight, bet"

Alex was in the midst of all the family dilemma, since she came for advice from her parents. But all turned into an debate or gambling den.

Ava's family? Jesus have mercy on their souls. A whole lot of crazy deals were made, over Rosa's pregnancy.

"Will there be any baby shower or birth revealing?"

"I mean, I hope. But if not, we can understand not every parent want to know until birth"

Ava had to admit over dinner with her family that day, that was true. She wasn't sure what Rosa had planned.

She was willing to accept every single decisions her mate makes. No matter what it may be.

But on that bachelorette party, all her family members was down-bad still arguing.