𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐈 | ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

It's been two days, since my boss let me take pictures with that woman.

To this glorious day, I'm still shock. Shock, that no one at that school knows this woman.

Shock, that I kissed my boss's sister and I don't know what to do. I was at that woman's house.

If, I'm to really think about it, this woman can even be more than a freaking professor. Shit.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm having confused feelings for my own professor. Feelings, that scares me.

In all my years on this earth, I've had a little crush when I was just thirteen. But this isn't just a little crush.

I fear the worse, when those magazines gets out to the world and everyone sees them. I just get fucked.

Mean less to say, next year is going to be my final semester and the whole semester, when it begins again. I'll be annoyed.

I'm more than ecstatic for me being the next modeler, who's face are on covers of the company.

That'd be the best feeling, also, all of us in my family will be famous and doing what we love.

My two aunts on my mom's side of the family, is both modelers and one's a director in acting.

On my Ma's side of her side of the family, well, one of my aunts are married and is a football coach.

The next, she's tall as hell. She's a boxer and a world championship as well, I don't know if she's single.

But all I know is that everyone is famous in their field of what they truly love.

For the pass few days, all that have been on my mind is a certain blonde hair lady, that is taller than I am.

Everything I do, she's like ticks in my brain and she's sucking all my concentration away.

I know for a fact, dating my professor is a wrong one to do, and plus... I have my master and degrees to work for.

All those years, I've been attending that Academy, Mrs. Violin, have given me primal verge to jump on her.

Then again, rumors did have it that they heard that a girl and a professor, was having a affair. Next thing you know, she can't be found.

That student, gone, puff! In thin damn air. The longtime professor quit the job, and never looks back.

***

I woke up early this morning, just to go downstairs and decided to bake a cake or two.

I'm dressed in one of my gym suits, but, how cold outside is... I'm not going out there alone.

Staying in with my family and helped fixed up the mansion for Christmas that is close by.