𝐒𝐈𝐗 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rose's POV

Sophie screamed in excitement, as she was in the front of her Porsche, while Alex is driving.

Alex being the foodie she is, insist on driving us to Starbucks and get ourselves smoothies.

So i agreed, and now Sophie is deafening me with her girlish screams and her gibberish.

"Girl! I knew it! I just knew it, that the woman had a thing for YOU! She look at you, like you're a gem in her eyes! That class was so fiery!"

She was like the one dancing, and not me, that had my heart beating in my throat. Not my chest, my damn throat.

When class was over, I was still in a starstruck gaze and both girls lead me to the locker room and threw water on me.

The woman, had me too shock to even comprehend anything else.

Flashback....

"Let's dance, brat, shall we?"

I shuddered under her touch, while she placed a hand on my waist and we started to move.

The music, started to went faster and the euphoric feeling of the song, pump in my veins.

My both hands, was held in hers as did a mindless Italian dance, just like a salsa in heels.

But, I wasn't in no heels, just in my socks and she was way taller than I am.

She looked down at me, like there isn't at least 220 girls in the room and just the music blasting off the walls.

I would occasionally break eye contact with her, due to my knees feeling like mashed potatoes or jelly.

When, I think, I would feel connected with Mrs. Violin, this woman was more than a understatement.

She held my hand, and spun me in circles. Held my lower back, while she dips me down and brings me back up.

Her hand tangles in my hair, and I swear my eyes rolled back as she tugged on my hair backwards.

She moves to the music, like a pro. She doesn't break a sweat, but I was drowning in nerves.

My nerves was off the roof!

My heart? There isn't a explanation, for the way she had my heart skipping rhythms.