𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

We've been at this restaurant, that I didn't know was in New York City. It looks likes a Italian place.

The place felt earthly and has green flowers hanging in the ceiling and on the walls.

Ava been a gentle-lady, drew out my chair and I thanked her and had a seat.

So, yes. She's sitting across from me, while we've been talking from time to time.

The menus was given to us and I had the least idea or what to eat. I saw almost everything on here, that I wanted to taste.

"Picked anything as yet, princess?" I looked up and watched Ava as she placed her menu down.

I sighed and shook my head. "Italian foods, I've eaten a bit, but the others I don't know them."

She chuckled and nodded, "that's fine. I'll just order something, that you'll like."

I was dead confused, in which she chuckled when I looked at her puzzled.

"I hope it's not something filled with garlic! I hateeeee garlic!" I said to her with a disdained face.

That got her to laugh and I just cringed at the memory of when I was sick, and mom pushed a spoon filled with honey and garlic down my throat.

It was the most disgusting thing, I've ever tasted in my life. I even made up my mind, to never ask her for her remedies.

My mom is a half Indian. That woman can make spicy seasonings and remedies, that have your body going crazy!

I remember one time; I was going to elementary school and I catched a very contagious flu.

Mom told me, that the only way to sweat out the sickness was to drink pepper tea and ginger.

Lemme tell you, I went to heaven almost immediately my lips touched that mug and I vomited.

More like, my freaking mouth was on flame and my throat? Consider it felt like a volcano erupt in there.

But other from that, I got over the sickness in two days time and from then, I didn't catch a sickness that terrible since then.

I gotta give mom the props though. She has a old soul and a young body, but I prefer no one interferes with her mint bowls.

Mom loves her mint bowls, she'd scoop up allot of them and went to work with them.

But honestly, I hate garlic on another level of distaste. I love me some honey, but garlic? No.

"You hate garlic? Then imma make you think wrong, babygirl."

I whined, as I throw my head back and groaned. "Nooooo!"

She snaps her fingers and there walked up a young girl with strawberry hair and brown eyes. She looks attractive though.

"Yes, ma'am? Are you both ready to order any delicacies?"

Ava nodded and took out a golden card and put it in-between her fingers and looked up at the girl.

"Yes, we are. We want two plates of Coconut curry chicken meatballs, a plate of freshly baked garlic bread and a bottle of red wine."

I sat there with my hands in my lap, while I stared at Ava like she grew eight heads or even more.