𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘_𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

I might do them in omniscient
or just separate point of views

Let's see💙

R𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯
________________

The next day, I woke up to an new scenery and also the bed was indeed a good height than my normal bed.

The room brings out an relax some to me, also, when I realized my laptop is on the bench at the foot of the bed.

Netflix still on it. Maybe I fell asleep, while I was watching an movie last night.

Last night, Ava wanted to do her crazy thing, to get my clothes for me.

If I didn't started a fuss, I wouldn't be able to go in by myself and started up an new lie.

It's the first time in my life, I ever lied to my parents and for my Ma to know me too well, she knew.

...

"Is there someone new, babygirl? You know, dating?" Ma asks me, while she smiled at me.

I was packing two of my duffle bags, when she walked in and she just made me not shy away from it.

I blushed and shook my head, but shrugged in the process. I'm still allot of confused myself.

"I'm not sure, Ma. Just know, that I'm super safe and I trust this person. It's a woman, though."

I had to quickly put in that part, because I know how my mama can be and her possessiveness.

Ma chuckled and nodded, while she sat on my bed and watched me, as I put in a few of my shoes.

"All, I want is for you to be safe, honey. You're an grown adult now, but you're still my baby."

I smiled widely at that, and kissed her cheek and she kisses my forehead.

"I know, Mama. All is that, she will be carrying me to school, due to the exams and all and back to her place." I explained to her.

Ma nods and stood up, as I zipped up my last white duffle bag and we walked out.

As we walked downstairs, she kisses my head as I hugged my mom and she kisses my cheek.

Sometimes, when I'm to be traveling are so, they acted like, I'm about to join the army and never look back.