𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

ROSA'S POV

𝐌𝐀𝐘 17.

Two days later, I got my prom photos taken, by none other than my lovely sister-in-law.

All free of cost and boy, was I happy for prom that would be the nineteenth coming and I couldn't wait.

These other two days, Sophie, Gem, mom, has been a big help and the plan that I have sorted for Ava and her birthday.

I've spent over six billion dollars on her, and she doesn't even know it. And it's all in the package of all she has done for me.

Even so, I wanted this year to be one where she cherish the most. I still wonder what could be the whole reason to her 'sour mood' and her birthday.

I don't like knowing that she hold a past against her birthday, but even if I don't know what. I can still understand it.

This morning, I've been up from four in the morning making sure everything planned is going as plan.

Right now, I'm in need of some new stuffs in my closet. I wouldn't say I'm not use to wearing lingeries...

...But a girl is desperate for some new ones. More so, Sophie's ideas for tomorrow is way beyond imagination.

"Just model seductively around them naked"

"Give them a show they wouldn't forget" Like really, Soph?

"Or maybe, give them a lap dance in a two piece lingerie that you know they'd love"

" What about strip teasing them?" That one I definitely gave her a side-eye.

"You could go learn how to dance on a pole. I mean, give them a show right?"

My own best friend never disgust me like she did.

it had me want to wrap my hands around her neck and strangle her.

"My only advice leaving in my brain, is to definitely give your mate a time of her life. Make this birthday one she will never forget"

For her, it's easier said than done. She isn't a virgin. And I am one and the same one, that has two freaking woman with a DICK.

So how in heavens' land, is walking around naked and teasing two woman, who wouldn't mind fucking the life out of me?

Yeah, it's mind wrecking and leaves me stressing on different ideas of a lifetime.

I've been seated around my desk on my laptop, scrolling through online shopping and searching high and low for remarkable outfits.

And to no avail everything on here is total waste of time and money. Clothes that look like even them wore it to their bed or funerals.

I yawned behind my hand, taking up my cup of coffee and taking a long sip and sighing. If it wasn't for Lily, I'd be still sleeping.