𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We've arrived in Italy a day ago, and it was all a spontaneous view of the small time here.

It's just that traffic here is a bit overdramatic.

Since we're near to Christmas, decorations has been everywhere we go and visit places that I've heard about.

My stomach has grown quite large.

My hormones has me crying about my weight so much that it's been hell for me.

I know, it should be a happy day for me since my wives and I are on our honeymoon and planning to go to a restaurant.

But I've been feeling insecurities nonstop.

They make love to me that even when I'm sleeping, it's as if they're hands are all over me.

I called mom hours ago when I was throwing a massive tantrum, she wished she could be there.

But Ava and Alex assured her that they'll make me feel happy once again.

I'm not sure how, but I leave it up to them to know.

My grandmother—whom I met for the first time since I was born, informed me that she had an vision that I'll be giving birth soon.

I hope so. I can't wait for them to be here—in my arms.

But I'm scared and nervous, that I'll have to push out FOUR babies.

Four little demons out of me.

The doctors informed us over an Zoom meeting, that I'm due to give birth in January.

But since the babies are demons their expected soon.

Both my wives has been by my sides at every step of the way.

Sometimes I crave the heat, the next I want coldness.

My body cravings are the worst to handle.

Plus, I've been eating so many different cravings, that I can't encounter with.

"Babe," I called out to them—I groaned loudly and try to soothe the nonstop war in my stomach.

I was in bed upstairs, watching murder documentaries on Netflix with the AC blaring in the massive room.

These woman has so many houses over the world that I couldn't believe it.

Alex owned this massive glass mansion in Italy.

I asked her how many houses she has in the world.

She said, "I don't remember, baby. But there all yours now."

What am I doing with that much mansions?

Alex pushed her head in the room, smiling at me with sweat all over her face.

"Are you okay, baby?"