𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐀𝐕𝐀'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

There have been no signs from Rosa, and it's killing me slowly.

Guilt have been eating me up on my reactions, a week ago and I've never felt so angry with myself as I did now.

Small improvements have been sustaining with Rosa on the other hand, it's like she's in a coma. I get to realized that just might be, she's changing.

How I could know, her once innocent scent that fills my nose, is mixing with other scents that I know all too well.

I wouldn't be surprised that when she waken up... which I hope is soon, she'll transform into a wolf.

And it's all that lingers on my mind, because I never sleep or get a shut eye for a minute.

Even when Alex would stay by Rosa's side, and assure me that she'll inform me of any new improvement.

But I just can't seem to do it. I'm restless, I have no more spirit inside of me to go back to that Academy.

Each time my mind drifts to that place, there's just one intention in me... to just ripped it apart and burn it to crumbles.

I make sure to have Garcia... get guards to by all means change over that campus grounds, and right now.. security is more than before.

Even under the trees on that grounds have guards swarming it. I have barriers made around the entire land, by the help of Rosa's mother.

Never knew she that powerful, until I watch that woman tears spill on the earth on the campus, watching as trees grow at every drop.

It's like she molded with the earth, elves that I haven't seen in centuries heard of their princess injure and never left the kingdom since.

Although, Elves and vampires can never be in an peaceful atmosphere or in the same room, and isn't trying to kill one another.

So on the estate ground outside the kingdom, they made tree houses and plant houses and stayed.

Zoey and Elaine often checks on Rosa, brushing out Rosa's taller hair now that grown while she slept.

The full moon is so near, and I've never expected for none of this to occur while I was planning to tell Rosa everything.

Not this kind of scene, I'd see my own mate laying one spot on my bed and I can't see her beautiful hazel eyes.

That just fucked up my mind.

And right now, I have a private meeting with Rosa's parents and Alex in the mix, Sophie tagging along as well.

It won't be at this castle, I didn't want to leave Rosa all alone here.. but mother reassure me that, she'll take good care of her.

I hope, I can trust my mother with her. I made sure put down one law:

"If a fucking strand of hair on my mate's head is hurt, or I find her or her presence not safe... I'm wiping every last one of you bastards out. Rosa is you all Luna, and you all with accept her as she is!"