𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘♕︎🂱

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

❦𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓❦

I'm never this shocked and surprise, flabbergasted, excited, crying, mind blown in my entire life!

I stood there with both my hands on my cheeks, holding my face like it's about to drop right off my body.

The air is a little chilly, but I'm so warm that it's not even to be asked. I'm way out of the ordinary of shock.

I'm beyond surprise.

"Oh my god!" I covered my mouth again, and jumped on both my foot and that had everyone to laugh.

I looked back down at my mates in so much love, but still in surprise.

Alex chuckled and opened her box that was close and is dark royal blue, girl, the diamond that was shown took my body away.

Not my breath—my fucking body for a fly.

"I guess since my little babygirl is beyond shock, I'd take that as we did the bestest thing in our life, and there's nothing better that I wanted to do than this. Be on one knee, asking the woman that I know for a fact would carry my kids, be the wife that I spent tons of years—wishing and hoping to atleast wait at an specific moment. And this moment is one that I wouldn't trade for the world," she held my hand and kisses my knuckle. "But—I had to admit, I thought I'd have you all as mine.. but Satan seems to have plans for my life to be a misery forever." She sighed dramatically.

I giggled loudly and wiped my cheek, as Ava scoffed and slapped Alex up the head and roll her eyes.

It seems everyone just kept laughing and cooing at everything been said.

But it's true... it wasn't expected for me to have two mates. Not at all.

" Asshole," Ava glared at her and I just chuckled at them. But she turn and gave me an dazzling smile.

"Rosa Luna King. You're the best thing that's ever happened in my life, and I just want the world to know that you're mine eitherway. Tonight have been an utmost fantastic one, you did all this for me—I knew that if I didn't want to marry you, today has marked it that I certainly will." She smiled at me and held my other hand.

My feet was killing me that i asked Gemma in my mind to take them off for me and she did.

"I'm honored, my love. And I'd do it all over again if I must." I smile lovingly at her.

She looked at me like I'm the rarest gem in the world, and I felt so many emotions all at once.

"And I appreciate all of this and even your pure and loving heart and soul. We have been through hell for the past months, and it felt like we've known each other for years—well, I do. Still... it felt like it's been years that we've had our argument, shared memories and moments that I'd never give away for nothing. I love you, from the moment I laid eyes on you and it grew furiously, the day that I saw you in that classroom. My pride was all it took to almost lose you, and I know that you changed that old me, into an even more calm version of someone I never see myself as. For that, I want to say I love you like crazy. And I want you to be my wife for eternity."