𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Girl, shut up! Kehlani is more hotter than Teyana Taylor, end of story!"

I rolled my eyes and fan Gemma off. "Kehlani is totally a top, but Teyana takes the cakeee."

Gemma scoffed and sipped her wine. "So you mean to tell me that... you'd choose thee Teyana Taylor OVER Kehlani?!"

I groaned and threw my hands up in the air, the thing earning my frustrations was the roof of the Escalade we're in.

These few months has been amazing. My mates and I bonded on a more steep and strong connection that just needed us entirely.

And since the months came rushing in so quickly like the lightning bolt, I've been given warnings to take it easy with modeling and photoshoots.

Alex and Ava became a pair of bulldogs or possessive pair. Although their putting their works at risk for me, I couldn't have it anymore.

So I forced them to go to work. They threw a massive tantrum, in which had me thinking; if I had two babies to take care of.

Today is an Thursday, in which as i can see outside that it's an sunny day, but the chilliness is on the loose.

I won't say, I need the warmth of clothes, but to get myself comfortable. I went for all black, and I even had my lace done.

My mates and I decided that today is the right day to actually plan—or decide in which one of those fabulous dresses to my likening.

We were on our way to pick up mom, since she literally put her former case on whole, just to witness something as this.

It made me felt loved and supported. It's even better that I have an utterly annoying sister, that is like an siren.

We've been at it, trying to kill time with picking up mom-so apparently, we've been debating which lesbian artists is hotter.

Man, that was the worst idea ever.

"I didn't say that, you imbecile. What I'm saying is.. Teyana just needs to come out more with her masculinity. Kehlani? Lord, she makes me sweat."

I fanned myself as a picture of Kehlani popped up in my head. I always knew I had a crush on the woman, since i was a little girl.

Gemma held her head back and laugh, so much that she choked on her drink. That had me to snort, as place my leg over the next.

"That's what you get." I mumbled as I drank my apple juice, since I don't have the appetite for alcohol.

Gem glared at me as she tried to calm her breath. "It's funny how you talk so hungry about a woman, and you have two crackheaded mates."

She snickered, as my face pale and I pray to whichever God there is that both of them didn't tune into our conversation.

"I hope not," I mutter, rubbing my stomach that is shine and the babies kicking already. Clothes cannot cover this stomach, are it's total hell.