𝐓𝐖𝐎 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𖣔 Academy for All Girls 𖣔

Elite Academy

Rosa's POV

"Hey, babe!"

I groaned in the tight hug, Sophia had me in the second I came out of my car in the parking lot.

"Nia... can't... br..eathe!" I muttered, while patting her arm.

"Shit! Sorry." She says, and move back from the hug and smile at me sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes and bent over just to breathe good again. "A good morning to you too, Nia."

I sarcastically bow to her, as she scoffed and nudge me aside with her hand.

I laugh as I stood back up straight and looked over the culprit, who had me drunk off my ass last night.

"You do realize, it's snowing and you're in all of this?" I ask her with a tilt of my head.

She shrugged as she flattened out her white pleated mini skirt and in her white hoodie.

She fixed her hair in the car glass, as she had a stick candy in her mouth and in her white high heels, and her usual rings.

"Doesn't see the big deal, unlike some bestie covering up all that gorgeousness."

I kissed my teeth and leant off the trunk of my car and walked off.

Behind me, I could hear her laughing and heard her heels running up behind me. She threw a arm over my shoulders, and walked with me.

"You know, I was just kidding. Even when you enjoy, doing lingerie photoshoots, you won't show anything. Cheer up!"

I rolled my eyes, and groan. Because the little player, is indeed right. I am a modeler and I love my occupation, it makes me feel proud.

"I'm not hiding anything, you dork. The time is cold, what are you? Iron lady?" I said to her, while a girl open the doors for us.

Sophie laughs as she threw her head back, and her white blonde hair moves over her shoulder.

I just shake my head and stopped at my locker and put in the code and unlock it.

She did the same with hers, because hers is right beside mine and over my left is Alex's locker.

Speaking of her... where's the little womanizer?

"If you're looking for the idiot, she's running late cause' of been at the art place late last night." Sophie says and locked her locker.

"Its not the first, babe. That giant is always into her arts, sometimes I think, she'll marry those paints."

Both me and Sophie chuckled, while we walked off just as the notified bell went off.