𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 •

Weeks has passed, months passes by as if it holds no memories or care about anyone's well-being.

Being a mother is an phenomenal job and feeling beyond this world and our worlds.

It teaches me lessons, it open my eyes to struggles of sleepless nights that I put my parents through.

Everyone around us made sure to spoil all four babies as if their the queen of New York or America.

I cry sometimes to have such luck, and such an tight knitted family and best friends.

But it all winds down to my two most favourite demons on this planet, wives and father to my children.

Our children. Intelligent kids at their age already.

Sleepless nights I watch as both wives sleep on the carpets with our babies in their hold.

I would cry at the sight, my heart soar in my chest each time I watch my family that I made and work towards.

We had so many difficulties and lessons that we all learned from and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Motherhood and actually fitting back into my character as an model comes with strength and willpower.

I once thought my fame was on top—but what opened my eyes was the moment I gave birth.

My whole life change for the better all because of these beautiful souls that I carried to this world.

"One more round," Ava whisper in my ear, sucking on my earlobe while her hand was under my robe.

I moaned loudly, all while my eyes rolled back with the pleasure that my other wife is giving me.

My fingers clenched tightly in her soft hair all while her bigger hands gripped my thighs further apart.

I slap my hand on the cold counter in the kitchen as my head falled back at all the pleasure I was given.

"God, help me." I mutter as Alex and I eyes made four, her tongue sinking deeply inside of me.

You might be wondering; how did I ended up on a cold counter, all while getting devoured?

Today is a very special day for me, and apparently I was overly excited and buzzing with lots of energy.

The girls has grown quite an appetite that keeps all three of us up late at nights and even early mornings.

We cannot and I repeat—cannot lock our own bedroom door all due to the banging that they do.

As young trybrids, they grow pretty quickly and very clever and wise for their own good.

All four girls are replica and carbon copies of their fathers in every possible way and form.

If we do get time for ourselves to do our thing—it is as if the devil rose and demand them to cause trouble.

Besides that—I woke quite early due to my manager reminding me of this special day.