𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐀𝐘 18
𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

I'm never this nervous in my entire life, until this blessed day. And truthfully, this day is all I dreamt of.

Not about Ava's birthday today. Although, it's such an coincidence, that the woman just popped the idea out my mind.

I was totally in disbelief. Was it not her birthday today? I mean, nothing is wrong with what we agreed to.

But still...

Here we are seated in her office, as she finish her last piece of work. Quite surprisingly, she asked for my help.

And due to it been her birthday, I just went along with helping her. No need to start an useless argument.

With the last file completed, she lock her laptop shut and relax back for the first time since the morning.

This woman really hates her own birthday, that much to avoid all the happiness that she should've been relenting right now.

"I want to marry her forever." Was Ava's first words, since we sat in this massive office.

My eyebrows raised to my hairline. "Fo'real?" I asked her, just to be sure that I heard her right.

"Yeah," she sighed loudly. "I've been thinking about it all this time, and today might be the day."

I hummed in thought. Even I like the idea, but she beats me to saying it outloud.

"It seems you beat me to that decision said outloud." I chuckled. Earning her to look over at me in confusion.

"What?"

I sighed, and threw my phone over at her, in which she catches in her hand in time and stared down at the choices.

"Ain't no way, I'm living a next couple years without her in my life forever. I just hope..."

Ava chuckled humorously, and stared up at me and shake her head again, while she looks down at my device.

"If it isn't little miss player, wanting to settle down now? What change?" It seems her own question had her to laugh hysterically.

I sighed and facepalm myself, sighing softly in knowing that once she begins, she won't stop until somehow is pissed off.

She better not with me today. It's her birthday, and a day that no matter what, I want to do what I dreamt of doing.

"Hahaha, very funny." I fake laugh and rolled my eyes.

I admit, I was an total heartbreaker, playing with a girl's heart and body and just rejecting it the next.

But out of all the girl's and older woman I bedded, Rosa would be the last person, I had those lustful eyes for.

Yes, I had always wanted to just taste her lips, know what it's like to kiss those luscious lips.

But to hurt her? She's too innocent for all a that.

"The same girl, whom we have as mate now. I knew that I wasn't the settle down type, but this precious gem changed my life. I admit that."

I sat there and all that is in my thoughts and vision, is a short, curvy girl, with kind brown eyes and a tall locks of brunette hair.