𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐈𝐗 ♔︎

... 𝑳𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 ...

I need more comments, y'all 👀
If y'all ain't lively, no smuts... y'all choose-

𝐌𝐀𝐘 15

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Exams was finished, well, resumed due to my pleads to Ava and also the woman was so serious in not resuming classes, because of me.

And also, due my incident on campus grounds, I even learned that my own mother planted a barrier around the Academy.

So, exams are finally finished, since I attended all of them and not once did I came out of my two overprotective ass mates sight.

I wanna go to the restroom, Alex is there with me, Sophie is just as bad as Alex and Ava is.

So in all, I was an grateful for all the protection they have over me. But I'm a big girl and powerful also.

Me and my wolf side is bestest of friends, we agree in everything we do and most times, we just go for runs and play in the fields.

Graduation for us, will be the twentieth of this month and I'm so happy and eager to graduate and also hear the good news.

Good news, that I earned my bachelor's degree in Art and Design. Because, god knows, I want to have my own brands.

I dream of it every single day that goes by. And earning that, will be my lucky ticket in the world of business.

I know that, my moms, Ava or Alex could build a company from scratch for me and I have everything I want and need.

Without even asking twice, I love them for that and honoured. But I just love to be independent.

Also, I rather have all degrees, so when the day comes to show my kids all that their mother earned.

A month has passed by quickly, I've met Ava's sisters and I am not surprised that my so-called boss is Ava's sister.

But to know that, the principal of the same Academy is also Avery's sister as well.

I should've picked up on the strong genes that they have. All three are like replicas of triplets, and nothing can wrong me.

Same height... Check.

Similar voices, Ava's own deeper... check.

Same blonde hair? Check.

Ava has grey eyes, Garcia's eyes are lighter grey, Jelani's eyes are more blue like their father's.

I mean, I met the same woman that is an carbon copy of Ava and her name is Dominick Bonneville.

She has an serious aura on her. But once I got to know her fully in just a few hours, it's all laughter and fun.

It felt like I was made to met them. Even so, Miss Astoria, Ava's mother. She is strict on all three of her daughters, even as old as they are.