𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐈𝐗 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

I'm a nervous wreck.

What I mean to say, I've been up from five in the morning and going through my studies.

I even put my phone and devices on DND and I was all the way studying for my first set of tests.

Whatever, I couldn't get, I booked them out and solve them and didn't stop until I got them.

Yesterday was fun and all, I get to did my last set of shoots and they said it will be edited and added.

Me and moms got fresh copies of my set of magazines and I was bombarded with questions.

Who is this hot woman, spooky?

Are you hiding something from us?

If not, then how out the blues, you lot took shoots?

Did these clothes fit you perfectly? They sure do.

That woman screams dead rich! Is she rich, rich?

Is that the woman, whom you're dating?

That was a damn 'no' from me.

Should I date my professor? After all the outburst that took place, before she came along?

Hell, nah!

Then, I get myself expelled and worse, get heartbroken.

Girl, shut up. Were you overthinking, when she trapped you in her class?

I scoffed at my own thought and close my notebook shut and sighed.

Rubbing my temples, I leaned my elbows on my desk in my room, as I sat in my office white chair.

When it always comes down to exams, I'm always gon be nervous and stressed to the maximum.

I've been out of bed and around my desk, before the sun even started setting and now it's 6:19AM.

Nine o'clock is the new dorm, sharp as knife and not to be late is the new rule.

I think it would be eight, but it seem they are making it stay like it always is.

All that's new is the new security system, the searching of our belongings and scanning.

Good thinking they have, because it's a whole Academy of females up in that place.

And we all need to be safe, even in this busy time now that we all is onto exams now.

I wanted to go for a good running today, but I have guts feeling and it felt like a bug one.

Instead, I stay in and get my studies in checks although, I wanted some fresh air in my body.

I have allot of time to spare on my hands, and also it seems both Nia and Cal is asleep at this time.